What does he want?

over 8 years ago
moodymommy didn't upload a photo

moodymommy

1 post

One minute I think he’s interested and the next I am unsure. He is a good guy but really lacks in communication!

over 8 years ago

Confusion abounds here! Your welcome to check my profile MoodyMomma and if you feel connected get me in a chat and I can certainly look and see what gives here.

Wish you well :) Dino

over 8 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

come to my room. i am avail now dear i assisit you I will give u spiritual guide and make your life beautiful as you realy feel it. i am natural born psychic i want to help people with deep of heart. i like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i am hard working and honest with my profession. i believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life.

over 8 years ago

Communication styles are different from person to person, but I sense that he is trying to hide a part of himself from you. If you would like to know more, please contact me soon.

over 8 years ago
psychic_jessica's photo

jessica psychic tarot card ... (psychic_jessica)

37 posts

hey doll :) give me a ring i feel it is more fear than confusion but confusion is the second to last thing that troubles him from lack of communication fear being the main reason he is not opening up to you xoxo am here all day god bless you

over 8 years ago
psychic_jessica's photo

jessica psychic tarot card ... (psychic_jessica)

37 posts

well dear everyone on here can sometimes become more interested in minutes paid to theme rather than focusing on the bigger picture the client i will do your session with out a charge give me a ring :) xoxo