Feeling someone's emotions

over 8 years ago

It happens towards one guy only. I can feel his emotions at times, even though it has been 1 year since we last met. The first time I felt this feeling, I was sitting on my bed and doing my work and when some depressing feelings suddenly hit me and his name flashed into my mind. Then it happened twice after that. The most latest turned out to be yesterday. I was playing in a park with my family when suddenly, my stomach and heart filled with an aching sensation and his name flashed into my mind. I was so happy, but then all of a sudden, I wanted to cry. Why does this happen?

over 8 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

I am offering a free Psychic Evaluation, message me for details

over 8 years ago

Hi this is what is called “being connected” it is possible to work through what they feels actually mean when you connect with the right reader. Your welcome to view my profile and if you feel connected then get me in chat )

over 8 years ago

You still have a strong spiritual relationship with him. It’s not surprise that you are still experiencing his emotions. If you wyour ould like to know more about your purpose with him, please contact me soon.

over 8 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

that’s a psychic connection , if you would like a reading please contact me live chat ;)

over 8 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me any time for the truth to your future 100%acc ty.

over 8 years ago

That is a connection you and him share and he may be feeling it as well. If you like please feel free to contact me and I would be happy to help you understand why this is happening . Best wishes…Dom

over 8 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

Hello psychic lee here :)

I would be glad to connect with you through a private live chat. I hope to hear from you soon!

TY & GB :)

over 8 years ago

hello friend, I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.

over 8 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

WE ARE ALL CONNECTED, WE SHARE 97% EXACT D.N.A.

THE STRONGEST CONNETION WILL BE BETWEEN MOTHER AND CHILD

THE SECOND STRONGEST CONNECTION WILL BE BETWEEN PEOPLE WHO SHARE TRUE, PURE LOVE

over 8 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

come to my room. i am avail now dear i assisit you I will give u spiritual guide and make your life beautiful as you realy feel it. i am natural born psychic i want to help people with deep of heart. i like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i am hard working and honest with my profession. i believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life. come to my room. i am avail now dear i assisit you I will give u spiritual guide and make your life beautiful as you realy feel it. i am natural born psychic i want to help people with deep of heart. i like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i am hard working and honest with my profession. i believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life.

over 8 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future 100%acc ty.

over 8 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

come to my room. i am avail now dear i assisit you I will give u spiritual guide and make your life beautiful as you realy feel it. i am natural born psychic i want to help people with deep of heart. i like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i am hard working and honest with my profession. i believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life.

http://www.bitwine.com/users/314461-johncgex

over 8 years ago
readingsbysummer's photo

Psychic Summer (readingsbysummer)

331 posts

* Hi sweetie, by giving me your name and date of birth I am able to connect to your energy, from there I am able to reveal – past, present, future, initials, times, dates, names, gender, and more! All my readings are based on integrity and are very accurate. I’ve been given the ability of psychic insights and I would love to work with you and help guide you through your lifes journey. I will give you all the answers to your relationship, career, financial life, love life, health, friendship, marriage, breakup, divorce, family/friends and more. Have a hard decision to make? Don’t know what to do? Contact me and I will give you the knowledge you need and remove all the confusion.*

over 8 years ago
psychic_jessica's photo

jessica psychic tarot card ... (psychic_jessica)

37 posts

well dear everyone on here can sometimes become more interested in minutes paid to theme rather than focusing on the bigger picture the client i will do your session with out a charge give me a ring :) xoxo