relationship

over 8 years ago

my partner of 13 years wants a trial separation, will we get back together, my DOB is 25/05/1969 and his is 02/10/1969

over 8 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

Hi Lisa, I am offering a free psychic evaluation, my guide takes a look, and if he can help you we will

Please visit my profile page, and send me a message

over 8 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

come to my room. i am avail now dear i assisit you I will give u spiritual guide and make your life beautiful as you realy feel it. i am natural born psychic i want to help people with deep of heart. i like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i am hard working and honest with my profession. i believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life.

over 8 years ago

Hi Lisa ifficult and uncertain times for you thats for sure. Check my profile and if you feel connected then come into Chat. I can then look and see what I pick up on this.

over 8 years ago
lovepsychicnatalie's photo

**Love Expert** Psychic Nat... (lovepsychicnatalie)

157 posts

Hi Lisa, Right now I am seeing a major obstical coming towards you and your partner, Please contact me via message/live chat and allow me to look more into this and give you a full reading.

over 8 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

come to my room. i am avail now dear i assisit you I will give u spiritual guide and make your life beautiful as you realy feel it. i am natural born psychic i want to help people with deep of heart. i like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i am hard working and honest with my profession. i believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life.

over 8 years ago
psychic_chrystal's photo

I Reunite Lost Love ☾✯~... (psychic_chrystal)

208 posts

Hello,

Your not meant to separate at all.. as I feel something more to this then the seeing eye…

there is someone effecting there judgment and thoughts..

Contact me I’ll explain more

over 8 years ago

A trial separation is a breakup. If you want to know how to resolve this before you lose your partner, please contact me soon.

over 8 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Lisa,

Perhaps you may like to consider a reading with me and I will also put in some advice using psychology. I have studied with the College of Applied Psychology Sydney, NSW Australia.

Please note I am a cross between Dr Phil and Judge Judy and I am a believe in what is referred as Solution Focused Therapy rather than just discussing one’s feelings and the past.

All the best ESTHER

over 8 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to do this reading for you ! Please contact me live chat ! blessings

over 8 years ago

Hi, just through a glance at the dobs I see a lot of confusion around your partner. If you like please feel free to contact me and we can see what their honest deep heart intention is. I wish you all the best and many blessings…Dom

over 8 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

Lisa, in reading your post, my first sense is that there is more than meets the eye with your partner proclaiming he wishes to have a “trial separation.”

Come visit me sometime, and let’s have an in depth look at what’s going on with you two.

First names, dates of birth help me to ‘zoom in’ on people, and single them out for closer focus. I’d be happy to pass along what is instantly received from spirit if, and when we connect.

I look forward to hearing from you, and God bless you!

over 8 years ago
readings_by_taylor's photo

Taylor (readings_by_taylor)

194 posts

I have many years experience. Contact me for advice.

over 8 years ago

hello friend, I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.