long distance relationship

over 8 years ago

My fiancée and I have been in a relationship for almost 5 years. He came to live with me in Canada for 3 years and was taken back to the USA because he was with me illegally. We have been doing the long distance thing for 4 months now. I trust him, but there is always this nagging thought in the back of my mind because of our age difference. I am 14 years older than him. My question is will our plans for us to get married and me moving to the USA follow through? The thought of living without this man kills me. I have had some really shitty relationships. This man treats me like every woman deserves to be treated. Any how, any insight would be helpful. Thanks

over 8 years ago

Hi Vanessa, if you like please feel free to contact me and we can take a look at the path that is ahead for you and him and see what is coming up and what will happen with all of this. I do wish you al the best as this is not an easy thing to be going through . Many blessings and I look forward to hearing from you …Dom

over 8 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

come to my room. i am avail now dear i assisit you I will give u spiritual guide and make your life beautiful as you realy feel it. i am natural born psychic i want to help people with deep of heart. i like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i am hard working and honest with my profession. i believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life.

over 8 years ago
lovepsychicnatalie's photo

**Love Expert** Psychic Nat... (lovepsychicnatalie)

157 posts

Hi Vanessa. I would love to help you get insight and answers between you and your fiancé and where the path heads for the two of you, Please contact me for a full, in-depth reading. :)

over 8 years ago
psychic_chrystal's photo

I Reunite Lost Love ☾✯~... (psychic_chrystal)

208 posts

Im so sorry you are going threw this, Seems like every time you find happiness and content something interrupts it.. Allow me to say your both very much meant to be.. but there is a reason why your going threw this.

contact me and listen, you wont be disappointed in finally finding out the truth.

over 8 years ago

Vanessa at this point it’s time to take your relationship to the next level. You cannot continue on in this way if you truly love him. Contact me in chat if you would like to know how you can move this in the right direction.

over 8 years ago
readings_by_taylor's photo

Taylor (readings_by_taylor)

194 posts

There are things you should know about contact me

over 8 years ago

hello friend, I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.