soulmate... am i crazy

over 8 years ago

i feel dumb for always posting but lately when i feel alone and depressed i feel what seems to be my soulmate? i know deep down inside my hearth that i will meet and be with my soulmate i even feel butterflies just to know hes going to love me and make me happy. Now is this all in my head is it domething else? i would like someone honest because a lot of psychics on here tell me that if i leave my abusive husband that i will never ever find true love thanks my dob 7-11-92 moriah

over 8 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

Hi, you have posted lots of questions, the more I have read over what you have written, the more I have understood what you are going through and why you feel so negative.

No one can tell you what to do or what not to do, it is your life, your choices and your future.

To have a great relationship, you have to be happy in yourself, find the key to that happiness and you will find love, security, great energy, for you and your family.

Remember what you think and what you write is in your head, and does actually happen in reality.

I have tried to say before when replying to your questions, if you change what you think, and write, all of a sudden, good things will start to happen. What you send out you always get back, its called Karma.

If you wake up in the morning, expecting a bad day, guess what, you have a bad day, and when you go to bed you will say, I knew it, so you got what you expected. Karma.

If you wake up in the morning and say, I am going to have a great day, good things will happen, ok there will still be some negative things that’s life, nothing is perfect, but at the end of the day you will say that was a great day. Karma.

So you have the power to create good energy and happiness

Now I understand you and what your going through I will always be here for you.

over 8 years ago

thanks oracle i was never negative before being with my husband he has brougth me down something when i wake up next to him i feel very negative and heavy like i dont feel like getting out of bed i cant have a good relationship with him cause he has abused me in every kind of way i replay everything bad he has done to me i just want to Divorce him and i know i will be a better person

over 8 years ago

thanks oracle i will begin waking up positive and see if i can calm down a little

over 8 years ago
readings_by_taylor's photo

Taylor (readings_by_taylor)

194 posts

Hello I can help bring some insight on things contact me

over 8 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

come to my room. i am avail now dear i assisit you I will give u spiritual guide and make your life beautiful as you realy feel it. i am natural born psychic i want to help people with deep of heart. i like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i am hard working and honest with my profession. i believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life.

over 8 years ago
psychicdierdre's photo

Dierdre (psychicdierdre)

140 posts

Mimi, if he is physically or mentally abusive, you must ask yourself why you’re still with him. You say in your message you want to divorce him and feel like you will be better. What is holding you back? Is it money concerns or are you afraid of his reaction? It’s so hard to leave a situation that is comfortable but not healthy, I know. It seems as if you already know what you need to do but need reassurance. Hang in there, and I’m here if you need more insight.

over 8 years ago
jazzmine's photo

Psychic Jazzmine (jazzmine)

34 posts

Hi, I feel your problem is something very complicated but come chat with me and I will tune in to help you find a solution

over 8 years ago
jazzmine's photo

34 posts

Hi, I feel your problem is something very complicated but come chat with me and I will tune in to help you find a solution

over 8 years ago
jazzmine's photo

34 posts

over 8 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

come to my room. i am avail now dear i assisit you I will give u spiritual guide and make your life beautiful as you realy feel it. i am natural born psychic i want to help people with deep of heart. i like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i am hard working and honest with my profession. i believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life.

over 8 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Moriah,

Besides need to stop being so down on yourself – as you said your current husband is good at doing that already you need to stop thinking of a soulmate in romantic terms because first and foremost it is a spiritual relationship and not sexual.

I am going to put up a post for you now on “how to bring a soulmate into your life”- but remember it will not necessarily be a romantic partnership.

All the best ESTHER

over 8 years ago

thanks esther i read the article

over 8 years ago

dierdre whats holding me back are our kids money and yes his reaction because he has told me that he will never guve me money for my 3 kids if i leave him i regret so much having kuds with him also what kept me with him was because psychics on this website have told me that he has blackmagic on him and paid to be remove now im the fool for listening to lies

over 8 years ago
psychicdierdre's photo

Dierdre (psychicdierdre)

140 posts

I’m so sorry, Mimi. I understand, you’re in a difficult position, but you need to seek the advice of an attorney. It’s not your fault that he’s an abusive person, and you should remove yourself and the children from this situation. Sending blessings and positive energy your way. Dierdre.

over 8 years ago
psychic_chrystal's photo

I Reunite Lost Love ☾✯~... (psychic_chrystal)

208 posts

My dear, I don’t know what psychics tell you that if you if your abusive husband your WONT be happy…

my dear im here to tell you that’s not true, you and I both feel your meant to be happy and yes your meant to be with your soul mate, but I feel your husband is the cause spiritually of you and your mate not being together..

contact me let me explain more

over 8 years ago

yes crystal a lot of psychics tell me that if i dont get a suppose curse i will loose my husband to a nasty woman they have even told me that i will become paralysed because the woman wishes death on me and thats why i didnt leave him now that im in this marriage deeper i feel trapped and not knowing wats next

over 8 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Moriah,

It is not our job to tell you what to do, but I can give some advice here.

The minute any reader gives you these stories about curses – close that chat!!!!

Do not feed into their stories by believing them, that is what is keep in stuck here in a very negative relationship – I know because you have been telling us all here at Bitwine your situation.

Your marriage at the very least is emotionally and verbally abusive and do not believe for one second you are doing your children any favour by staying in it for them.

Remember children learn from their parents on what to expect in relationships in their future.

The only thing I will recommend you do is start finding time for yourself to search on the internet support groups and help for yourself and children.

Know Dr Phil would consider your current relationship domestically abusive as well – go to his website – he got loads of articles there.

All the best ESTHER

over 8 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

I absolutely agree with Esther.

I would love to help you…call me.

mslele “Lynn never fails at her job. Not only is she a great reader but also she is a good friend. She is always there to lend a helping hand. She tunes right into the situation very accurately and quickly. Her recent predictions has came to pass as she said it would happen. Whatever you may be dealing with Lynn is always willing to help get to the bottom of the problem and giving you the steps you need to take in order to resolve the issue. Lynn is my go to person. I am a witness that she is one who tells you the truth. And her predictions are never wrong. You have done it once again Lynn leaving me with a smile on my face and joyous day. People this is the person that you need to come to; to get a reading. Thanks again so much. I will be back to update you. =)”

over 8 years ago

you have to think of you and your kids get away from your husband. I know it is hard I have been there. I was abused also. If you need someone to talk talk I’m here..

over 8 years ago

hello friend, I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.

over 8 years ago
psychic_tarot_expert's photo

Psychic Susan (psychic_tarot_expert)

117 posts

Dear Moriah,

NO ONE has the right to physically, mentally, or emotionally abuse you. When these things are going on in a relationship it is time to LEAVE.

Susan

over 8 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 6/22/15-6/29/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (6/25/15)!!! SPECIAL JUNE DEALS!

over 8 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to d this reading for you , please contact me live chat;) blessings

over 8 years ago
psychic_tarot_expert's photo

Psychic Susan (psychic_tarot_expert)

117 posts

Please contact me so we can discuss these painful times you are going through. I can help guide your way out of this darkness! Call me!