Lost Bracelet and Heartbroken

over 8 years ago

Hi! I lost a bracelet somewhere on Monday, maybe in my house, maybe at the restaurant. It must have fallen off my wrist at some point. I cannot even begin to express how much this bracelet meant to me, it was given to my six years ago by my now spouse and I cannot stop crying over the loss of it. I have been up for two straight nights thinking about where it could be and I know that is not healthy for me or my baby (I am 7.5 months pregnant). I have called the restaurant and posted online looking for it, as well as torn though my house. Nothing has worked. It would mean the world if someone is intuned enough to help me locate it. It is a silver toggle bracelet, with 1837 stamped on it. I just need that bracelet back on my wrist so I can sleep! Thank you!

over 8 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

Hi Kate, we use dowsing to find a lost object or person, you can try it for free, Just google dowsing.

The simple version ;

Use a key or a ring, something you use most days, tie a piece of cotton onto it, then test your pendulum, by asking it questions you know to be yes or no, see how it moves, so you can see a yes or a no movement,

Then sketch your house, and the restaurant, car, even the journey, hold the pendulum over each place, and ask, is my bracelet here?

When you get a yes movement, sketch the room, cupboards, chairs etc, and then do the same again, until you pin point where it is,

Good luck, and please let us know how you get on,

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

you will get it in 24 hours if you follow my advise take a session so i can help you with clairvoyance .