How to detect my soulmate partner?

over 8 years ago
kittypink didn't upload a photo

Kitty pink (kittypink)

172 posts

Does every single person, find their soulmates, and if dont, what makes it to never happen or pull away to be meant to find his or her soulmate to be together (reunite)? Do i follow intuitiĆ³n or logic?

over 8 years ago
sonyaspsychicreading's photo

gone for awhile (sonyaspsychicreading)

29 posts

well yes everyone does but sometimes someone/? something stops you from moving on from finding your soulmate and it seems like thats your case i’d like to chat with you alittle more about this….

i hope the best on you

always blessings forever

over 8 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Martha,

The answer is YES everyone does find their soulmates.

The problem is that you are thinking in romantic terms only.

Look at the word – “soul!!!! mate” – it does not imply a sexual relationship at all.

Also note you get more than one soulmate in your life – you get numerous but only one twin flame.

All the best ESTHER

over 8 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

come to my room. i am avail now dear i assisit you I will give u spiritual guide and make your life beautiful as you realy feel it. i am natural born psychic i want to help people with deep of heart. i like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i am hard working and honest with my profession. i believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life.

over 8 years ago

hello friend,One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.