Does age in love matters?

over 8 years ago
kittypink didn't upload a photo

Kitty pink (kittypink)

172 posts

Does age in love matter? Does love attract boundaries in this types of cases, what happen if the couple feel connected and the guy is 7 years younger it will work?

over 8 years ago

Love is an energy that is timeless, Martha.

Blessings pMk

over 8 years ago

Yes it does in the sense that they are people that prefer older , some younger, and some who do not care either way. In between all you have is that “love” ... the rest is just the logistics …

:)

over 8 years ago
sonyaspsychicreading's photo

gone for awhile (sonyaspsychicreading)

29 posts

if the connection is deep then know love doent choose bye age and how and when love is given as a gift and if it is given to you dont worry about the little basics take the chance and be happy

blessings always ♥

over 8 years ago

hello friend,One of my specialities are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 8 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

Age is just a number, but of course it matters, for many reasons,

The ideal age for a man, looking to have an affair and sex is always half his age plus 7, for the ideal woman. ( within legal boundaries of course )

For sex men are in their sexual prime from 18 to 30, so for a woman, looking for fun and sex, that’s the age they should look for in a man.

For a committed relationship any more than ten years difference will lead to problems further down the line.

Of course nothing is ever written in stone, and there will be exceptions to these comments.

Age is only a problem, if you are thinking about it or asking about it!

over 8 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

come to my room. i am avail now dear i assisit you I will give u spiritual guide and make your life beautiful as you realy feel it. i am natural born psychic i want to help people with deep of heart. i like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i am hard working and honest with my profession. i believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life.