Loved Pet Across Rainbow Bridge

over 8 years ago

I just had to help my beloved 15 1/2 yr old Golden across the Rainbow Bridge. What techniques can I use to know for sure that she is in a good place? Thanks.

over 8 years ago

Have you used a candle sensory enactment yet? If not, I would be glad to tell you how in private chat.

over 8 years ago
ashleer565's photo

Serenity Rain (ashleer565)

19 posts

I know how you are feeling all too well :/ My heart goes out to you. I can do an energy reading to reassure you :) Im doing a daily deal where first time callers get a free reading today, don’t be a stranger

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

You can know with clairvoyance meditation also can send love message to her soul with heart telepathy.

over 8 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

Hi jay, I lost two of my dogs this year, within a week of each other, they both reached 19, Rainbow bridge poem, always helps me cope with loss, But as my vet said, they had great food, a loving home and now they are free from pain. *I always put their ashes under the same tree in the woods we walked every day, and every day I sit on a bench opposite and still talk to them, while watching my other dogs play. Death is part of life, and I know I will see them when I walk over Rainbow bridge.

For now I have many happy memories and a few happy pictures, and yes I talk to them every day !