family

over 8 years ago
toreesky's photo

toree (toreesky)

174 posts

ever since i lost my job last september, my dad’s side of the family has been talking bad about me, especially my grandmother. Its like no matter what i do, she thinks im lazy and depressed. I havent been able to get a job and yes i feel a lil sad about it, but i think its unfair that when my family sees me not working anymore that they make rude comments.

This may be a stupid question to ask, but is there any chance that they will act better towards me, especially my grandmother? i have no respect for this family.

over 8 years ago
sonyaspsychicreading's photo

gone for awhile (sonyaspsychicreading)

29 posts

well dear family is family they act rude sometimes but at the end of the day they just want whats best for you…

why do we do a full reading on this and i can feel you in on everything going on in private

blessings upon you

i hope to hear from you soon

over 8 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

They will much happier towards you, when you get a job.

Your role in life is to provide for yourself, your family and your community,

Respect is a two way street, if you don’t respect them, why should they respect you?

over 8 years ago
toreesky's photo

toree (toreesky)

174 posts

Lol I figured they would. Oh with respect, they weren’t respecting me first, so I’m not giving them respect. However, two wrongs don’t make a right so I have to be the bigger person as usual.

over 8 years ago
ashleer565's photo

Serenity Rain (ashleer565)

19 posts

Hi Toree! i understand where your at! let me do a reading for you :) i can help you look further into your families concern and go over what will help you get through this!