Why

over 8 years ago

Why is someone so worried about where im going and what im doing ,we are very connected spiritually but thats all it is,he has a family i have never chased him and i dont intend to do so. He has a new job with same company but different city my question is why doesnt he move his family to his new work place like his other friends did,what is really holding him here this is confusing enough for me i am going away for couple weeks to recharge lol n get my thoughts together..is he hsppy in his marriage…is it a good thing for me to actually leave plz help !!

over 8 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

We each have our own unique life journey, it is none of your business what someone else does or thinks.

If you would like to know about your life and your future, I am available now.
over 8 years ago

We sure do have our own unique life maybe i should just have it out with him coz it is affecting my job with the bad vibes i get from staff n co workers

over 8 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

come to my room. i am avail now dear i assisit you I will give u spiritual guide and make your life beautiful as you realy feel it. i am natural born psychic i want to help people with deep of heart. i like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i am hard working and honest with my profession. i believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life.

over 8 years ago

Belinda he is feeling confused about the direction if his life and his issues are affecting you. If you would like to know more, please contact me soon.

over 8 years ago

If you like please feel free to contact me and we can take a look at things from both sides and get you the clarity you need.