The Other woman

over 8 years ago

I am as been described in other posts as The other woman. I bumped into a guy I had not seen for 23 years with his girlfriend of 3 months. The relationship has trust issues and the broke up. Something immediately clicked when I bumped into him. I made contact and we had a strong connection. we stayed in touch. While his relationship went through a break I was there and we got together. A week and a half later he is back with his girlfriend. Saying he needed to redress his hurting heart. He claims he loves me and would come back to me if he could find a way…... From the minute I bumped into this guy I he hasn’t left my mind…. Our connection was something else, both same life experiences and treatments from ex’s. I knew I loved him immediately. Which is why I feel so hurt as the response I got from him was the same…I’m lost. Why can’t I get over him? I’ve had a few relationships and been able to get past them so easy. Why is this so hard? I’m generally happy single….what on earth has happened…..

over 8 years ago

Hi Martine sounds like a really tough time for you right now. But I somehow do not feel this is the last in this situation. Many good fine readers who can give you insight on this.

Your welcome to read through my profile and feedback and then decide if you feel you would like me to look deeper into this. Wish you well Dino

over 8 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

come to my room. i am avail now dear i assisit you I will give u spiritual guide and make your life beautiful as you realy feel it. i am natural born psychic i want to help people with deep of heart. i like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i am hard working and honest with my profession. i believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life.

over 8 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 6/08/15-6/15/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (6/13/15)!!! SPECIAL JUNE DEALS!

over 8 years ago
lovepsychicnatalie's photo

**Love Expert** Psychic Nat... (lovepsychicnatalie)

157 posts

Hi martine, I would love to give you guidance and peace of mind, please contact me via message or live chat nd I will give you a full, in-depth reading w/answers and exact time frames. :)

over 8 years ago

When there is a connection with someone it makes it hard to just walk away as much as we may want to at times, we can not control who we are connected to . If you like please feel free to contact me and we can take a look and see what is ahead for you and if this path will continue as well. Best wishes …Dom

over 8 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

come to my room. i am avail now dear i assisit you I will give u spiritual guide and make your life beautiful as you realy feel it. i am natural born psychic i want to help people with deep of heart. i like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i am hard working and honest with my profession. i believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life.

over 8 years ago

I know this is a very difficult situation for you, but I do see something that can help resolve this pain. If you would like to know more, please contact me soon.

over 8 years ago
ashleer565's photo

Serenity Rain (ashleer565)

19 posts

Hi there :) happiness is what gives you strength but when lost it creates a numbness inside that is most difficult to overcome. Let me help! I can give you the insight you are seeking :)