marriage

over 8 years ago

What Should I Know About My Romantic Life? i feel like ill never find my hapiness What Is My Path to Getting Married?

over 8 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

Hi< you are making the most common mistake we make, you can not find happiness, that has to come from within, when you are content, secure and happy, love will always find you.

It’s like finding a soul mate, first you have to find your soul.

over 8 years ago

Jairi you have been unhappy for a very long time. Life has really been hard for you but I see some changes coming in the near future.

over 8 years ago

HI in any ways your path is what you make it. A reading with the right connected Psychic can give you a blue print or outline of what to expect. But we always have to meet the universe half way and do our part. Hope you find the insight and clarity you need on this )

over 8 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

plz come to my room. I will give u spiritual guide and make your life beautiful as you realy feel it. i am natural born psychic i want to help people with deep of heart. i like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i am hard working and honest with my profession. i believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life.

over 8 years ago

hello dear with light and harmony I can guide u, allow with me a psychic connection in my chat room, I’m sure,I can give you a solid help. People not leave my room without a real help! In faith

Marcello

over 8 years ago
psychic_chrystal's photo

I Reunite Lost Love ☾✯~... (psychic_chrystal)

208 posts

Your not on your correct path for you were meant to be on. You don’t feel it, and cant understand it because its not were you belong.

Troubled and confused and at a loss .. I know and can help you fix your situation with my guidance.

I’ll speak with you soon ..

over 8 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 6/08/15-6/15/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (6/12/15)!!! SPECIAL JUNE DEALS!

over 8 years ago

hi , if you are wanting to know what paths lay ahead for you and where each path will take you please feel free to contact me and we can take a look, we must always remember that we are in charge of which path we take but its always nice to know what the outcome will be . Best wishes …Dom

over 8 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

come to my room. i am avail now dear i assisit you I will give u spiritual guide and make your life beautiful as you realy feel it. i am natural born psychic i want to help people with deep of heart. i like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i am hard working and honest with my profession. i believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life.