Weird things have happened

over 8 years ago

I met some one that I had an instant attraction with. We look alike too!!!. When I spoke to him at one time I was trying to look at his eyes and I couldn’t see anything, then I looked up and saw a dark silhouette above him and he was saying you can come closer to me. After that every time I have met him( in a professional environment) strange things have carried on happening!!! When I have sat in front of him it’s as if he’s moved closer and closer when he hasn’t. And then I found a real pink feather outside my front door like it had been placed there!!! What is happening? Is he my soulmate? I have asked him out and he hasn’t contacted me but I am having strange visions. Most of them point to marriage for some reason.

over 8 years ago

if you want more information, contact me!

over 8 years ago
sonyaspsychicreading's photo

gone for awhile (sonyaspsychicreading)

29 posts

well things like that mean he is your twin flame and the reason for no contact back hes affaid from his past problems well if you’d like to hear the full answer to your question come chat with me in private and let’s talk about this whats going on

blessing always upon you and i hope to hear from you soon

over 8 years ago
ashleer565's photo

Serenity Rain (ashleer565)

19 posts

Weird things and strange occurrences are my specialty! Im doing free readings for first time callers today :) let me help you!

over 8 years ago

Has your question been answered yet? I’m still available if you would like more insight.