hiding something?

over 8 years ago
galenfairy didn't upload a photo

galenfairy (galenfairy)

140 posts

I dont know if its my over reaction,or if there is really something To it, but this last week it seems like my bf has been acting wierd, and somethings hes done seems off and like hes hiding something,,doesnt add up. Idk if its me over thinking. But i try to ask him about it and he skirts the question and turns blame on me.. i dont think hes cheating.. but. just feel theres just something .. Not looking for free reading but im very short on funds so i cant go to my normal readers.. is there someone. Who can see into his head and such to see whats up..please..

over 8 years ago

confused about your relationship?STOP UNWANTED SEPARATIONS!restore love in your life INPRESSIVELY ACCURATE DETAILS TIME FRAMES.HEART2HEART healing.remote viewing know all now

over 8 years ago

I specialize in relationships, in all problems of life, such as Love marriage, family, health, removing negative blockages, stress, Faith will help you gain love & light in your life, to help you to move forward.

over 8 years ago
psychicalexandria's photo

*~ Spiritual Alexandria ~* (psychicalexandria)

18 posts

I can help you I do not charge a lot of money chat me and I will be able to tell you whats going,

over 8 years ago

Relationships are my specialty, contact me for more information!

over 8 years ago

I know it’s hard for him to behave this way right now but I do see that there is something he is hiding. I’m currently offerin a special for new clients to me, so stop by.

over 8 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Galenfairy,

Yes he is hiding something but what that is I have no idea.

His behaviour is showing you is.

So stop overthinking (your words) and trust your gut instead.

If you gut suddenly tells you – believe it because it will never lead you wrong. Use it more often.

All the best ESTHER

over 8 years ago

galenfairy (galenfairy)

140 posts

over 8 years ago

galenfairy (galenfairy)

140 posts

Why wont he talk to me… mind is going all over w what he could be doing …

over 8 years ago
tarna1978 didn't upload a photo

tarna1978

362 posts

over 8 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

plz come to my room. I will give u spiritual guide and make your life beautiful as you realy feel it. i am natural born psychic i want to help people with deep of heart. i like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i am hard working and honest with my profession. i believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life.

over 8 years ago

hello dear with light and harmony I can guide u, allow with me a psychic connection in my chat room, I’m sure,I can give you a solid help. People not leave my room without a real help! In faith

Marcello

over 8 years ago
kittypink didn't upload a photo

Kitty pink (kittypink)

172 posts

You guys, she is only willing to know so someone can give at least one accurate prediction, only one and then she will be confortable of the guidence, but it seems even i feel the same of all stories, yes follow intuitión as it never fails..blabla..come to me..ill show you(scammed) accurate work you need.

over 8 years ago

I can help you find the answers you seek

over 8 years ago

galenfairy (galenfairy)

140 posts