Help ! Frightened Of The Future

over 8 years ago

Hello All Unfortunately things have gone very badly for myself and my family , and we are struggling to deal with this Trauma , I like to ask this Question ,

I there a Light at the end of this DARK tunnel ??

over 8 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

Life is like a roller coaster ride, Ups and Downs, and lots of bits in the middle, you will never be given anything, that you cant handle and learn from. It will take time to heal, but life, it goes on.

Best wishes Bernard

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

Every soul has to pass dark knight for enlightenment.Take a session so i can feel positive energy within you.

over 8 years ago
readings_by_taylor's photo

Taylor (readings_by_taylor)

194 posts

Yes you need insight I will tell you in detail. I have years of experience. I will give you guidance. Contact me.

over 8 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 6/01/15-6/08/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (6/7/15)!!! SPECIAL JUNE DEALS!

over 8 years ago

Hi you are asking about the light and so this is good. Be guided by that and know you are protected at all times. A new day will come.

over 8 years ago
poohbear24 didn't upload a photo

lovely me (poohbear24)

107 posts

Before u get to the end of this tunnel u need to give it all up to god put it on the alter let him bless u n your family stop looking for man kind to being u all out of this but your trust n faith in the lord n let him give u some light to see your way out for u n your family godbless u