Moving on

over 8 years ago

My present situation is so extremely exhausting. I’m having a hard time moving on because I think im more so in love with this mans potential rather than what he has actually shown me.he has zero emotions and I can’t tell if he’s even attracted to me. This situation has me going up and down walls. I’m hurting and I feel that I really need to just let go. His indecisiveness is what hurts me the most. We were together and having a pretty nice relationship and then all of a sudden he calls it quits but still wants me in his life, I don’t understand that? And I can’t do it. It hurts way too much to just be “friends” ugh.. Thanks for letting me vent

over 8 years ago
lovepsychicnatalie's photo

**Love Expert** Psychic Nat... (lovepsychicnatalie)

157 posts

I can help you find guidance and peace of mind, come speak with me live and take advantage of my special – $25 unlimited time reading :)

over 8 years ago

Hi maybe read my articles on Moving Forward in the Articles forum here.

http://psychic.bitwine.com/forums/4-news-articles/topics/125026

http://psychic.bitwine.com/forums/4-news-articles/topics/125027

over 8 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

Tanisha, my heart goes out to you in your present dilemma. I can truly understand where you are coming from, and in a way, it seems you may have some of the answers tossing around in your mind, already, from the words in your post.

But please stop by and visit me, and together, we can take a more in depth look at your situation and hopefully sort things out for you.

I work with first names, dates of birth, and upon connecting with you, I will immediately pass along what is received from spirit.

I look forward to hearing from you, and God bless you!

over 8 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 6/01/15-6/08/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (6/5/15)!!! SPECIAL JUNE DEALS!

over 8 years ago
readings_by_taylor's photo

Taylor (readings_by_taylor)

194 posts

Hello I have many years experience. I can help with this. Contact me.

over 8 years ago
mystical.maeve didn't upload a photo

PsychicSpiritualistMaeve. (mystical.maeve)

26 posts

Theres so much you need to know Tanisha, give me a call and I guarantee some answers and clarity along with peace call me now <3>