What is to come

over 8 years ago

Has he 3/25/70 gravitated back to me cause he is genuinely ready to raise our SON together. Me 12/11/82… our is he as happy with this other like he claims..

over 8 years ago
lovepsychicnatalie's photo

**Love Expert** Psychic Nat... (lovepsychicnatalie)

157 posts

I can give you a full love reading w/details and exact timeframes, please contact me

over 8 years ago

I’m glad he is back Verneatta, but I see more problems to come.

over 8 years ago
readings_by_taylor's photo

Taylor (readings_by_taylor)

194 posts

There is more to it then he says contact me for me to tell you in detail.

over 8 years ago

if you would like a fresh look at things and to know what his deep heart intention is please feel free to contact me and we can take a look through a heart to heart read. I wish you al the best …Dom

over 8 years ago

Thank u to all the replied but I was looking for a yes or no.. and I misspelled the topic it was supposed to state what has it come to. I was told that he is seeking long term commitment but I’m very unsure based upon the convo him & I..

over 8 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to do this reading for you , please contact me live blessings

over 8 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 6/01/15-6/08/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (6/5/15)!!! SPECIAL JUNE DEALS!

over 8 years ago

I just got notice that I hear to Vacate the premises of where I’m currently residing immediately. I need to reach out to the person in question but I’m AFRAID… I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO CONFUSED ON LIFE!

over 8 years ago
mrsvivian's photo

A True Psychic Tina Vivian (mrsvivian)

50 posts

no hes just saying that to make u jealous hes ready but hes hesitating…contact me back for details