Someone help please!!!

over 8 years ago

I can understand your surprise, but you have to realize that these vibrations are very harmful, and always work behind the victim’s back.

The worst thing is that you’re in close contact with them each and every day!

They’re the real cause of your chronic bad luck. With so much negativity under your own roof, it’s inevitable that nothing works out the way you want. Every time you pass through the zone of negativity it charges you with harmful vibrations.

And it happens many times a day!

Under conditions like that, your bad luck is going to persist for years, if you don’t do something to end it soon.

This is from another psychic! Can someone give me some insight on this please!??

over 8 years ago

Working on your fears. I wont really comment further but I do not hold with what has been said. NO true psychic would ever say such things. We are not medical practitioners. I am happy to look at this for you and will take what was said apart block by block!

We are always protected ALWAYS.

over 8 years ago

This has nothing to do with health, she’s saying that someone around me who lives very close to me is giving me negative energy

over 8 years ago
readings_by_taylor's photo

Taylor (readings_by_taylor)

194 posts

I have many years experience contact me

over 8 years ago
xtine's photo

Christine (xtine)

56 posts

I agree with Dino’’s comment regarding fear. You now feel like a victim of someone else’s so-called negative energy, and you fear that this will create a miserable life for you for many years. Nobody can ‘hurt’ you like this without your permission. Protect yourself every morning (blue light, white light, Archangel Michael, it does not matter, there are many ways). Then believe that you are protected.

over 8 years ago
mysticmelly's photo

❤ MYSTICAL ME ❤ (mysticmelly)

85 posts

Like attracts like so if you are in the negative energies you will attract negative energies, so i feel that you must remove the negative energies and then work inward with yourself to bring out the positive energy and you will see big changes. If you would like to explore some ways you can do that I would be more than happy to chat with you!

over 8 years ago
michelle808 didn't upload a photo

michelle808

1 post

Hey April..don’t believe it because I got an email from a psychic name Tara and everything you mentioned here about the negativity zone is the exact same thing that was in the email I received. Hope that helped you answer your question.

over 8 years ago

April this may be a scare tactic. However for a more in depth look, please stop by so I can see if there is anything you need to change to improve the course of your life.

over 8 years ago

@michelle that’s where it came from!! I never even signed up to get emails nor have I ever heard of her. Thanks at least I’m not the only one then!!

over 8 years ago

I was just told by a new psychic on here that I have a spell put on me by someone to ruin my relationship! Funny thing is that I have never felt better in my life and my regular reader knows this, as do my friends and family. How can a reader simply just blurt that information out and not expect someone to be frightened? Luckily I am quite intuitive myself and can see through this and know it’s not true. I believe in protecting myself and not playing victim.