Questions

over 8 years ago
tuyet didn't upload a photo

Tuyet (tuyet)

37 posts

Can a psychic predict if I were to have kid in the future??? I had a reading and was told that I might not have kids or will have difficulty getting pregnant. Wonder if a psychic can really have this power to see the future???

over 8 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

By law we can not discuss health, fertility or pregnancy ( UK Law )

If you consult a palmist, or indeed ,google palmistry, child lines are clearly shown on a persons palm.

How many, and the sex of children.

A professional palmist can also tell you at what age you conceive.

If there may be fertility problems.

Your hand is a map of your future, luckily if you do have any fertility problems, science has moved on, and many problems can be corrected.

All you need is a good scan of your hands, or a photo,

Choose your palm reader from many on here, arrange a reading, using the free message service, you can then send you pics to Bitwine, who will forward them to your chosen reader.

We are here to give clarity.

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

spiritual healing can also remove infertility issue with divine grace.

over 8 years ago

A psychic should NEVER make any medical diagnosis ever! For those questions always consult a doctor and do not get sucked in by people who claim to be able to perform miracles. We are here as Oracle said to give clarity. Not medical diagnoses.

over 8 years ago

If you would like further insight into your situation, please contact me in chat.

over 8 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

Psychic Dino is so correct, and I heartily agree with him! There have been times when I have been shown children “around” someone, and it would come thru as being sometime in the future, but I do not, and will not predict whether these are biological children. it’s just stretching it too much. To me, when being shown something like this, it’s usually children with which there is a strong bonding, similar to biological children, but of course does not necessarily mean the same.

But no, predicting conception, or the possibility, thereof, is not something psychic advisors should be doing. It crosses the line.

over 8 years ago
readings_by_taylor's photo

Taylor (readings_by_taylor)

194 posts

I’m here to help I would in any way. I have years of experience. Contact me.