Is there's a chance to get him back?

over 8 years ago

I broke up with my boyfriend of 4 years for about 3 weeks now. We get along so well we never had misunderstanding except his mum who did not like me. He always stand up for me but lately we always had arguments about his mum who is always controlling him until I made a decision I regret it. I’m in his heart , I’m in his mind but he won’t let me in he is putting distance on me its not because of a lack of love, the reason is his not listening to his heart. his in his head and his stuck in there. I really wish somebody can help me to open his heart so he can listen to what it is telling him. I been told that I should not give up beacause we are meant to, fear from his past relationship is stopping him to open his heart like wide open so we can have a happy relationship. I don’t want to lose him, because i know he is my soul mate I just wish somebody can help me :-(

over 8 years ago
needclarity's photo

☪NeedClarity (needclarity)

84 posts

lets chat:)

over 8 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

Hi, an ex is an ex for a reason, bless the past and let go, there are some great articles by Dino and Ester Libra. about breaking up, and letting go.

The pain will heal with time, and when your ready you will move on.

The problem you have is he can’t give you what you want.

For a relationship to work, the first thing you need is two people who are available, and want the same thing.

He does have issues, they are his issues, and no one can help him, because he isn’t asking for help.

Consult me for clarity. Or Psychic Dino, or, Esther Libra.

We can help you.

over 8 years ago

Have to say I agree with Oracle he is an ex for a reason. And those reasons would need to be addressed before even considering reconciliation. They can be more than 1 outcome. And yes they are many very good people here whom can give you guidance on this.

Hope you find the clarity you need on this Babylove.

over 8 years ago

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 8 years ago
lovechat142 didn't upload a photo

Chatlove (lovechat142)

1 post

Dont worry Just give me details and call me when u free i will tell u all whtvr u want to know

over 8 years ago
readings_by_taylor's photo

Taylor (readings_by_taylor)

194 posts

Yes there is still a chance for you and him. I will tell you in a full detail reading. Contact me.

over 8 years ago
mysticmelly's photo

❤ MYSTICAL ME ❤ (mysticmelly)

85 posts

I also agree with Oracle and Dino you need to look within yourself and have a true love for yourself before you can truly see the beauty and love for another person.

over 8 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Yes there is a chance just a few steps you need to do please call me