English (Change)

BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP

about 1 year ago

I am in a really difficult business partnership and i would like to leave in the most amiable way. Obviously I am also nervous to go out there so to speak…..any advice please?

about 1 year ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

417 posts

From one Bernie to another. There is no easy way, you have been carrying your partner long enough, Just be honest and direct.

Contact me for clarity.

about 1 year ago

Bernice it’s going to be hard but I do see a way you can exit this gracefully. Please contact me soon.

about 1 year ago

Hello, I can help you right away on your questions , I read around the spirit of the situation and give oyu the truth and much more . Accurate insight and details . Blessings – Marva >lee

about 1 year ago
madamelinda didn't upload a photo

✞Psychic Love Expert ✞ (madamelinda)

8 posts

Hello, I see you filled with confusion, I can help you and give your clarity.

about 1 year ago

Hi sometimes we have to take the most direct approach when we feel strongly about something even if that can mean going against how we would normally act. This I feel is what will be needed here with your question.

Happy to look at this in more detail if you have not already been given the insight you need.

about 1 year ago

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 7/13/15-7/20/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (7/13/15)!!! SPECIAL JULY DEALS!

about 1 year ago
sadiewhite's photo

Sadie E. White (sadiewhite)

1 post

Hi I would love to help you out. Send me a message and not only will I help you with my excellent advice but guide you on the correct path. Good Luck!

about 1 year ago

If Someone suffocate you.. maybe its time to go away .. I recommend myself…

about 1 year ago

By giving me your name and date of birth I am able to connect to your energy, from there I am able to reveal – past, present, future, initials, times, dates, names, gender, and more! All my readings are based on integrity and are very accurate. I’ve been given the ability of psychic insights and I would love to work with you and help guide you through your lifes journey. I advise in all aspects of life, such as – Relationships/Marriage, Breakup/Divorce, Cheating/Affairs, Friends/Family, Financial/Business/Career, Health, Reuniting Lovers, Path Guidance and more! Have a hard decision to make? Don’t know what to do? Contact me today and I will give you the knowledge you need to clarify your confusion and to take the next step in your life.

about 1 year ago

Any current situation that you have can be resolved, lets find out using a Psychic Mirror what the problem is, what the person is reflecting on you and how can you negate the energy of this energy draining process. Come and visit my chatroom for guidance and solution… OM!

8 months ago
noel_s's photo

Psychic Noel (noel_s)

1 post

this will help you grow more as a great induvual that you already are!

8 months ago

I am seeing you will get through this tough decision but there will be obstacles,

come chat with me for a real honest reading I tell you exactly what I see! I will not tell you a fairytale!!

I am here if you need insight and clarity or just someone to talk to :)

looking forward to hearing from you many blessings Lee,

6 months ago

come join me in a chat

6 months ago

Hi dear, I see you are so much caring and think more about other person’s likes or dislikes than yourself.Join me I will help you and guide you towards the right path.

6 months ago
I can help you.. Please read my Info and call me for a proper Reading.. Honesty & Truth Assured.. A psychic when predicts and tell you the future have already started the process of influencing the future..
  • I can predict Accurately 98% of the time but I feel just predicting the future is not a complete reading* a reading must also include suggestions to avoid unwanted events and increase the chances of making pleasant and desired things happen in client’s life

I do not know about others But in order for me to able to better assist my client. They are supposed to have faith in me when i connect with them and also they need to wish for truth to be served in their minds instead of wishing for a certain answer Because when a true psychic connects to a client he may instead of picking the real things , can pick up on his client’s desires, because he is connected to the client that time.

Secondly if you go to a medium with doubts and negative attitude his spirit guides will never help you and will always give wrong information.. Even if a psychic cannot sense it but spirit guides can..

I am new on bitwine but not new to giving psychic readings.. please visit my profile to know more about me if you are interested..TantraPsychic specializes in all manner of psychic readings! Which includes but not limited to:- Love, separation/divorce, cheating, Career, Finances, Health, Spirituality, Spirits, Past life, Passed loved ones, Spiritual healing, Karma Astrology, Dasha Predictions, Gemology Etc.

Special Note:- Please hit online notification tab for me as I do not have a set schedule for being online here.. Also in case you do not see me online and you need my help.. Then please send me a message to fix an appointment.. as that is the most convenient way for both me and my clients..

Many Blessings

Tantra:)

4 months ago

ok

4 months ago

Hello, Come in and let me sort this out around your business partner and see what is ahead and guide you what spirit show to make the through spirit and when . I will ease your mind and give you what spirit show around this situation . Come in for a chat and reading . -Try my specials . Many Blessings