Curious about proper guidance usage

over 8 years ago
jokarte didn't upload a photo

Jo (jokarte)

4 posts

This is just a question for psychics here- about proper usage of different types of psychic readings so they do not go in vain. It is a bit generalising which I apologise beforehand but worth a shot asking and feel free to correct if it’s misinformed. Thank you for those who participated.

So there are strong energy readers (empath, intuitive etc) whose psychic insights/predictions are based on what choice you are making right now or the kind of energies involved, and work better with specific questions.

And then there are clairvoyants of sorts who can ‘see’ events happening in your future, & often best if you don’t need to ask questions at all (mostly in person or phone usually).

My questions are:

For energy readers: Is it safe to say that you see outcomes/provide answers a bit like an educated/analyzed forecasts from your received psychic insights/information? (Such as probabilities of success based on all ‘energetic/visions/info’ you’ve received?)

and for clairvoyants of sorts : Do your visions serve as a warning to avoid/an action to take etc? and are the events you saw are also ‘volatile’ (can be changed easily)?

For both: What is the best way for clients to use your provided information?

and Lastly, what are your personal thoughts on Fate & Destiny… Does it exist, or is it just a healing balm of sorts (less burden to bear) for many?

For those who has spared some time to read & answer these, thanks

over 8 years ago

Good post Jo very good! I feel that many take parts of both types you outline. And there is no rigid set line not for me at least. I generally work of feelings and energy flow. Thats the Empath side of things But Clairvoyance does play a part in outlining future events although I am not a fan of the word Clairvoyant. Rather being Psychic can encompass both the ability to feel the here and now and through that channel of energy gain insight into future events that have no yet happened.

Im sure they are others here who can give a different perspective. But again great topic and great questions you ask Jo :) Food for thought for sure!

over 8 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

I do think you should say how you are going to use this information, is it for publication, using the psychics names, or for research. ?

over 8 years ago

-

over 8 years ago
jokarte didn't upload a photo

Jo (jokarte)

4 posts

Hi and thanks dino for replying! :) that is good to know. Why are you not a fan of the word clairvoyance?

the_oracle : it’s honestly for guidance, let me extrapolate

first i think if there are psychics interested in answering (at least the philosophical part), it shows a different side and it can be nice and good to know and can potentially be a factor to some in choosing psychic service.

second, for some clients who comes across this post probably can use the information too- especially ones who are unsure at times on how to use the psychic information/guidance provided (though an article perhaps would be more useful in that regard)

third, with so many choices of psychics and ease of use, we often forgot it is still a mystical craft/knowledge of the unknown, and I come from a country where such skills are not be taken for granted! So I was surprised how easy it is to access there in online world.

so overall, it is truly to satisfy my own personal curiosity, though I honestly can’t blame you the_oracle for being suspicious as maybe I sound too formal or unnecessarily inquisitive. It’s because English is not my first language :) I get that a lot in online world, unfortunately.

To conclude, definitely understandable if it seems like a waste of time to some, but I thought it wouldn’t hurt to try and ask anyway! So I do appreciate those who would answer :)

over 8 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Jo,

As I am not actually a psychic but an astrologer with counselling skills I do not believe your future is ever set in stone but instead I point out that decisions we make today can actually change outcomes.

All the best ESTHER