When to let go or continue go fight

over 8 years ago
charlene1 didn't upload a photo

SHAY (charlene1)

25 posts

Been in a VERY long relationship that has now been a year since we’ve talk. I think of him still and love him. Up until 2months ago he had always ask how I was doing to others but refused to call me. Let go or continue to fight ?

over 8 years ago

Hi Charlene sounds like a real tough situation. Sometimes though a step back is needed to get the answers you need. Something I feel which is hard for you right now. Happy to look at this in more depth in a reading if you wish.

over 8 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

Hi Charlene, you have nothing to let go of, he has gone !

Only ever fight a battle if you have a chance of winning.

over 8 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

I am a God Gifted and certified psychic and I am a 4th generation psychic. I have been a psychic over 6 years. I have lot of experience in telling you your present, past and future. I can also tell you about your relationship, love life, Marriage life, break-ups, divorce, career and finance. I specialize in psychic reading and I can help you in the matters mentioned above. So do not hesitate to contact with me!

over 8 years ago
david862 didn't upload a photo

Truthful (david862)

86 posts

Do not worry about your love life, about your future, present and past. I am here to tell you about everything. My readings will help you a lot. If you worry about your friendship, your marriage or life, do not let your hope down, just come to me for details and solutions…

over 8 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

Hi Lee here!

I’ll be glad to look into this for you through a private session! Come take advantage of my $10 deal!

Hope to hear from you soon!

TY & GB :)

over 8 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Charlene,

The only thing you need to let go of is your feelings for him.

As a counsellor I totally agree with Bernard-The Oracle – he is long gone.

Yes I know – easy said than done and you are not a tap that you can just turn those feelings off.

Your Posting suggests to me that you would benefit from some private counselling with a counsellor on a one to one bases in your area.

All the best ESTHER

over 8 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future 99%acc ty.

over 8 years ago
hearttoheart's photo

Barbara Ann Reen (hearttoheart)

34 posts

there is one sure way to know whether to let go or to keep on trying – and it is fool proof – it has always worked for me cotact me

over 8 years ago
charlene1 didn't upload a photo

SHAY (charlene1)

25 posts

I would NEVER call him. I will always think of him and he will always be in my heart but for me to call him, NEVER.

over 8 years ago

Charlene please contact me soon if you would like to know if you should continue this or give up and move forward.

over 8 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away on your Love issues and see what is ahead around this person and time frame toward you for the future . I read around the spirit of the person and situation , Contact me . I will give oyu accurate insight and details . Blessings – Marva.lee

over 8 years ago
rachel820's photo

Rachel J (rachel820)

130 posts

Charlene, Regardless of the history you two have had together, you must ask yourself if you really want to fight for someone who can end up emotionally draining you.

I know it is hard to just get rid of such deep feelings you have had for someone. No one can truly tell you what or how to feel hun. That is something only you can decide. Feel free to contact me anytime if you would like a more in depth look into this. Hugs!

over 8 years ago
readingsbysummer's photo

Psychic Summer (readingsbysummer)

331 posts

By giving me your name and date of birth I am able to connect to your energy, from there I am able to reveal – past, present, future, initials, times, dates, names, gender, and more! All my readings are based on integrity and are very accurate. I’ve been given the ability of psychic insights and I would love to work with you and help guide you through your lifes journey. I advise in all aspects of life, such as – Relationships/Marriage, Breakup/Divorce, Cheating/Affairs, Friends/Family, Financial/Business/Career, Health, Reuniting Lovers, Path Guidance and more! Have a hard decision to make? Don’t know what to do? Contact me today and I will give you the knowledge you need to clarify your confusion and to take the next step in your life.