Can someone really tell you if the person you're with is your soulmate?

over 8 years ago

Well my question was if there is a way of knowing if this person really is my soulmate. And I’ve read a lot about how there is no such thing as curses and that those are complete scams which is what this psychic told me, that it was a family curse and that is why I was struggling financially and was never gonna be happy with someone unless removed. I was scammed out of a lot of money for over two years.

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

Hello You can remove any negative energy with divine positive energy you can do it with meditation.

over 8 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Alicia,

The answer is YES.

You could do a simple yes/no tarot spread or if during a playing card reading the 6 of Hearts cards shows up then one of your soulmates in life is around.

However the problem is here you are thinking a soulmate is a romantic partnership and this is not necessarily the case.

Also note you get more than one soulmate in life but only one twin flame and they are a little different.

I am sorry you got scammed by those other people but that does not mean everyone who is in the new age business is a scam artist – unfortunately there are some wolves in sheep clothing.

If you wish to investigate the subject of Soul Mate further Paul Fenton-Smith wrote a good book on this subject called – “Finding Your Soul Mate”.

All the best ESTHER

over 8 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

dear im avail now i assist you call me now dear i am natural born psychic with 6 years experience. i like to help people with deep of heart. i am hardworking and hosest with my profession. i believe that i will solve your problem and will guide u from the right path of life.

over 8 years ago
accuratepsychicjane's photo

Psychic Jane (accuratepsychicjane)

124 posts

I can reveal a detailed answer and give details about the situation. Come to my free chat, I’ll inform you with some details about this. I do not give direct answers on here, or free chat, but I do give details.

over 8 years ago

Alicia you can definitely tell if a person is one of your true soulmates. If you would like confirmation of this, please contact me soon.

over 8 years ago

Looking for love in all the wrong places? No info needed! I will provide you with the LOVE GUIDANCE and predictions you need to keep you on track! Call NOW for direction

over 8 years ago

Hello dear, One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life. Thankyou :)