Scammed

over 8 years ago

I was scammed by a psychic for two years, lost so much money my car got repo in December. Things are better now and I cut all communication with that psychic, changed my number because she kept calling and texting. Worst of all idk if what she told me about my relationship is true, that was the whole purpose. She told me he was my soulmate and we’ve had a rocky relationship for the past 3 years even though things are way better now. But I’m in a constant struggle of wether or not to believe this is the person I am going to be with for a long time, I love him, I do but sometimes it gets really hard. I just don’t know and idk how to trust another psychic.

over 8 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Alicia,

You have given us your story, but there is no real question here.

I can tell you that none of the readers here at Bitwine are going to keep calling or text you because it is against company policy for us to contact you outside of Bitwine – so you are safe from the point of view.\

Also note – we are not all psychics here.

I myself am NOT A PSYCHIC – but instead an astrologer/card reader with counselling skills as well., My style is Solution Focus Therapy rather than focusing a lot on past feelings.

All the best ESTHER

over 8 years ago

Sounds like you have had a horrendous time with this so called psychic! As Esther pointed out you would never get that from people here. And if you did they would not last long!

Browse the many good people here and when you feel drawn to one then trust in your own intuition. Read the profiles and the feeback both good and negative. Both hold value. I wish you well on this.

over 8 years ago

Well my question was if there is a way of knowing if this person really is my soulmate. And I’ve read a lot about how there is no such thing as curses and tha those are complete scams which what this psychic told me, that it was a family curse and that is why I was struggling financially and was never gonna be happy with someone unless removed.

over 8 years ago

These kinds of people (I wont call them psychics or even spiritual) who say such horrible rubbish as “there is a curse on you” is usually followed by a request for payment of some kind. Avoid at all costs!

Get an enlightened reading with an honest Psychic / seer here. Run if offered a way to “cleanse” so called by negative / bad spirits. These people work of other peoples fears.

They are many great genuine and honest people here working on this site. Take your pick ) L&L Dino

over 8 years ago

That “psychic” is actually on this website, although I didn’t get her from here. She approached me at a gas station and told me there was something I needed to know. Needless to say I was going through something at that time and thought it was a huge coincidence that would happen so ofcourse after much thinking I went to see her. I now regret doing so and I wish I would’ve researched more at that time. Thank you for you’re response, I feel much better and more aware for next time.

over 8 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

dear im avail now i assist you call me now dear i am natural born psychic with 6 years experience. i like to help people with deep of heart. i am hardworking and hosest with my profession. i believe that i will solve your problem and will guide u from the right path of life.

over 8 years ago
kittypink didn't upload a photo

Kitty pink (kittypink)

172 posts

I guess you were assisted by her toó,líder psyquic serena!!