dreams of a soulmate?

over 8 years ago

Hello, Ive had On/0ff dreams of a guy for 4 years now. We’ve never been anything but distant friends saying hello now and again. I would like to know why I have had vivid dreams of him. Is there some kind of soul connection there. I’ve read that they come in to our lives so we can learn a lesson, then it’s done. I went and told him how I felt pretty much out of the blue, in hopes the dreams would stop. Which they did for a good few months. Then they came back for a while and one in particular stood out where I dreamt I was in a foreign country with him and the next day I’d heard he’d he was going on holiday that day. I’ve had a couple of other dreams since where I’ve seen completely random images and they’ve been shown to me in real life the next day.

I’m very Interested in progressing spiritually, I just feel like I need to know what it’s all about. I wish I could ask him what exactly he thinks about me and whether he’s had any odd dreams of me. But I can’t as he’s in a relationship and it’s not appropriate.

Love to hear what you think

Thankyou

over 8 years ago

Hi Lucy dreams can hold deeper meanings and I feel this also to be the case with you. It is working out what these dreams represent which is the challenge. You seem very spiritually aware and this is good! Would be happy to look at these dreams for you if and when you feel ready. Take care Dino

over 8 years ago

hello, I cna help you right away on your relationship issues and much more in your life for the future . I read around the spirit of the person and see what is ahead for you . Contact me and I can help you right away . Blessings

over 8 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Lucy, he may be just a symbol for something else that was going on at the time that you met him. I wrote the book 365 Ways to Develop Your Psychic Ability and would love to give you a full dream analysis to confirm his spiritual purpose in your visions. Message me now to schedule an appointment!

over 8 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

i assist you dear come dear I am natural born psychic with 6 year experience. I like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i want to help people with deep of heart. i am hardworking and honest with my profession. l believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life.

over 8 years ago
medium_john_spratt didn't upload a photo

HONEST SCOTTISH PSYCHIC (medium_john_spratt)

121 posts

Have a look at my bio and if you like what you read please come and chat with with. I would like to look at this for you

over 8 years ago

Dreams often tell us things that we know spiritually. Please contact me if you would like to know the meaning behind this.