Can you really manifest a specific person?

over 8 years ago
chaslynm didn't upload a photo

C (chaslynm)

6 posts

Yes, or no?

over 8 years ago
psychic_readings_by_london's photo

Psychic Now (psychic_readings_by_london)

59 posts

yes

over 8 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

Yes if you know how to, and they are available.

over 8 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

I am natural born psychic with 6 year experience. I like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. dearim avail now coome dear i assist you i want to help people with deep of heart. i am hardworking and honest with my profession. l believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life.

over 8 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

Join me for a private session,and ill be glad to look further into this for you!

hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 8 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

In my religion it is unethical to force somebody specific to love. Only to draw love that comes of its own free will. However, I don’t judge others who choose controlling magic.

over 8 years ago

Possible yes. But it is rare. If you are asking can you manifest someone to have feelings or love against there will then not only would my answer be no but also why would a person want to do this ? Not aiming that at yourself … just saying.

over 8 years ago

When you try to manifest a specific person, you are manifesting out of fear. Fear that you will never find that love that your soul desires. And because emotion is one of the strongest manifesters, all you will end up doing is manifesting more to fear.

Manifesting love, without a face is trusting that you are worthy of love, deserving of love and then love will come, in the form that is right for you.