Cards

over 8 years ago
shh didn't upload a photo

shh (shh)

317 posts

The whole idea of pulling cards seem like a joke. I find it funny it’s considered a service. Do you psychics actually rely on the cards you pull?

I mean given an equal ratio of psychics and cards, the odds of each psychic having a similar outcome makes it bogus;i think.

Or is there a deeper meaning that a person like me who is not psychic and processes this way cannot comprehend? Please clarify me.

By a non-psychic, Thanks.

over 8 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

I wrote the book 365 Ways to Develop Your Psychic Ability and I use tarot cards, a crystal ball, a pendulum, clairvoyance, palmistry, runes, and more as needed. There are 456,456 permutations of combinations of tarot cards upright/reversed in only a THREE card tarot spread. Almost half a million. For just three cards. For perspective, most psychics use a classic ten-card spread for a full reading. And that’s not even considering how the cards read differently for a love reading as compared to say a career reading.

over 8 years ago
needclarity's photo

☪NeedClarity (needclarity)

84 posts

lets chat

over 8 years ago
psychic_readings_by_london's photo

Psychic Now (psychic_readings_by_london)

59 posts

chat live now!

over 8 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

I have used cards for 40 years, I have never yet had two identical readings, although I am asked identical questions.

Each one of us will have very similar life experiences,

We all have only four requirements to live, WATER, FOOD, SHELTER ( PROTECTION ) AND REPRODUCTION.

For two people to make a connection there has to be focus, cards are the simplest way to help a client get focus, an experienced psychic does not need anything.

They are brightly coloured, mystical and have a reputation. The shuffling process and the laying of a “spread” gives both parties time to tune into one another, and focus.

The 21 major cards depict everything that happens in a life, from conception, school, love, family, your spirit / soul, the ending of your life on earth, and your journey into the spirit kingdom, every event you will ever experience is in the 21 cards, The 56 minor cards, fine tune events, ie timing, other people, career, friends, and all the small details, like diet, looks, ambitions.

Many readers only use the Major cards, some use all the cards.

Every reading is different, which is amazing when you consider every one of us will experience the same events, but at different times.

By choice I do not use my cards any more, because even though there are millions of combinations, I find them limiting and very predictable, doing 20 readings a day , 7 days a week, I can predict which cards will come out, more or less every time.

The reason for this, although we are all different we all have only 5 questions we need answers for, and those 5 questions are always the same, asked differently, with different answers, but the same questions.

I have 52 sets of cards, each one inspires me by the colours and images, In every deck about 10 cards come out more than any random cards, because they are asked the same questions day in, and day out.

As for you saying you are a non- psychic, you are mistaken each of us is born with a sixth sense, some choose to develop and use it, some don’t, but we are all aware of it, the strongest connection is between mother and child.

What happens to young children, we teach them to talk..then what happens, when they can talk we say shut up!

We teach them to walk, then we tell them to sit down!!.

Every child has a spirit guide or friend, when they talk about their invisible friends, most parents tell them there making it up! they are not!!

I have rambled a little, but I feel so strongly, that any type of psychic reading can give you clarity, and show you your lifes path, cards are one of many tools available for you, to ignore anything in life limits your knowledge and future potential.

Best wishes Bernard

over 8 years ago
psychic_tarot_expert's photo

Psychic Susan (psychic_tarot_expert)

117 posts

I agree completely with Bernard. Cards are a tool to allow a reader to focus. I can do a crystal ball reading, card reading , or a reading without tools or aids of focus. The outcome of the reading is not in the tools the reader uses but in the connection the reader obtains with the client. Cards are my preferred method to focus. The ritual of the shuffle and the prayers said during the shuffle allow me to focus on my client and obtain a connection with my guide. Even though I can read many other ways I feel its like asking a person there preferred method of transportation. You can get to the same place walking, by bus, by car, or by train. The truth is in the fact that you get where you want to go. A reader may prefer cards but that does not make them any less psychic than another reader. The truth is in your reading. Did you feel connected? Did the information given ring true in your spirit? Where the details accurate? Dont judge the readers methods only your experience with the reading. Sue

over 8 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

Is there something in particular I can help you with? I am not a card reader, and I work solely with first names, dates of birth, and spirit guidance. Upon connecting with you, I will immediately pass along what is received from spirit.

I look forward to hearing from you, and God bless you!

over 8 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

Join me for a private session,and ill be glad to look further into this for you!

hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 8 years ago

Love em or hate em cards can give a window to specific situations. I dont always use them and never if a client specifically asks me not to. I do tend to use them less and less but they can be a valuable tool for a person who knows what they are doing. But they are for me just a visual map. Everything else you gotta feel it/ sense it / see it. No cards needed for that!