Yes or no

over 8 years ago
sarah14 didn't upload a photo

sarah 101 (sarah14)

21 posts

Does he miss me ? Abuba – July 15th 1992.

over 8 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

I would not make a guess, I would have to connect with you both, please allow 5 minutes for your reading, I have a great special price today .

over 8 years ago
soulmatereader didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Psychic Love Reader (soulmatereader)

124 posts

Hi Sarah, I asked spirit and pulled 2 cards regarding your situation. Cards: 9 of Cups and the Ace of cups. My guides say you both share a soulmate connection, your connection is under developed, you both are meant to have more than what is on the surface in y our relationship. i feel he has deeper feelings feelings for you but doesn’t express himself completely to you because of past issues. Don’t give up on him, things will get better.

For more insight,Come chat with me. I will use the best of my abilities to help guide and advise you onto your situation.

Love and light, Ann

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

Hi i am online take session so i can check with clairvoyance and telepathy.

over 8 years ago
askcristina's photo

Cristina (askcristina)

133 posts

I’m going to come right out and tell you the truth. NO he doesn’t miss you, if he did he’d call you, want to be with you and figure out a way to spend time with you. I feel he does NONE of this, no love there. xoxoxo

over 8 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Sarah, I’d love to give you a pendulum dowsing to confirm Abuba’s feelings. I wrote the book 365 Ways to Develop Your Psychic Ability. Message me now to schedule an appointment!

over 8 years ago
medium_john_spratt didn't upload a photo

HONEST SCOTTISH PSYCHIC (medium_john_spratt)

121 posts

I’m online now and wold like to look at this for you. If I’m not online please send me a message and I will arrange a time with you. I’m on most days 11am – 11pm GMT Hope to talk soon.

over 8 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

I am natural born psychic with 6 year experience. I like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. dearim avail now coome dear i assist you i want to help people with deep of heart. i am hardworking and honest with my profession. l believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life.

over 8 years ago

Hi some readers here do offer Yes/ No sessions with no deeper insight … so it is possible to get this answer when connected with the right reader of Your choice )

over 8 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

Im feeling their is some discomfort coming from this person and their does need to be more contact .. come chat with me in private and ill be glad to look further into this for you!

hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 8 years ago

hello, I cna help you right away on your relationship issues and much more in your life for the future . I read around the spirit of the person and see what is ahead for you . Contact me and I can help you right away . Blessings

over 8 years ago

Hi, through a deep heart read I can help you understand what his feelings are and what will become of this. Sometimes we just need clarity and honesty so we can move forward if it is not going to happen .