Children?

over 8 years ago

I have always wanted to know how many children I will have? If they will be boys, girls, twins or single births? All have the same father? It’s something I’ve always wanted to know.

over 8 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

ALL THESE LINES ARE MARKED CLEARLY ON YOUR HANDS, SEND ME A MESSAGE IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO ARRANGE A PALM READING.

over 8 years ago

Jessica I definitely see children in your future. Please contact me in private chat so I can tell you what I see.

over 8 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Jessica, a palm reading can tell you all of that! I wrote the book Palmistry Every Day, and I’d love to diagram a photo of your palm for you to show you your relationship lines, whether there will be one father to your kids, and what genders your kids will be. Message me now to schedule an appointment!

over 8 years ago

With a life reading it is possible to give insight into this. Although choices on our life path will always be up to you yourself. Nothing is cast in stone … keep that in mind when asking such important questions.

over 8 years ago
psychic_readings_by_london's photo

Psychic Now (psychic_readings_by_london)

59 posts

A love reading can help find out if the right person is in your life now but no matter who your with the amount and type of kids is all within you. chat live now for all the details

over 8 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

I am natural born psychic with 6 year experience. I like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i want to help people with deep of heart. i am hardworking and honest with my profession. l believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life.

over 8 years ago

Hi , if you like please feel free to contact me and I would be happy to take a look at this for you .

over 8 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

I am natural born psychic with 6 year experience. I like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. dearim avail now coome dear i assist you i want to help people with deep of heart. i am hardworking and honest with my profession. l believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life.

over 8 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

Join me for a private session,and ill be glad to look further into this for you!

hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)