Moving house

over 8 years ago
cherryade didn't upload a photo

cherryade

20 posts

My other half has asked me to move in with him after many years together its something I never saw and still can not see happening. Is this right? I mean I love him to pieces but I think its fear but to move in a relationship is good right?

Its just so confusing as my emotions have been so scattered these few months then he drop that. I don’t know what to do…

over 8 years ago

This is a big step. I see all the turmoil the two of you have gone through and why you are feeling hesistant. If you would like to know how this decision is going to affect your relationship and life, please contact me in private chat.

over 8 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

I am a psychic medium, who covers past, present, and future situations. I am able to connect with passed loved ones and guides.I am also able to connect with pets in the living to find out what their needs are. Having grown up in a family of spiritual mediums, I consider myself a well rounded psychic. Giving readings for your love life, business, health, etc. is my pleasure. I will always tell you what I see, hear and feel with honesty and Integrity.

over 8 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

I can offer you a palm reading from a photo of your hand to confirm whether a move is on your lifeline! I wrote the book Palmistry Every Day. Message me now to schedule an appointment!

over 8 years ago
angelkate's photo

Angel Kate- Accurate readin... (angelkate)

119 posts

What does your little voice say? Do you need a little extra guidance. Often if we are uncertain we should not do it. I can look into this further for you. Blessings.

over 8 years ago
hazelwaters's photo

hazelwaters

234 posts

I can let you know if this is a good decision and if it is, i will see when it will happen for the move. every reading gets free minutes :)

over 8 years ago

Validation of your own feelings and what you know deep down to be the right course of action here can be given. When of course connected to the right reader. The latter being your choice.

over 8 years ago
psychic_tarot_expert's photo

Psychic Susan (psychic_tarot_expert)

117 posts

It look like you already know the answer deep inside you. Always go with your inner feelings!

over 8 years ago
psychic_readings_by_london's photo

Psychic Now (psychic_readings_by_london)

59 posts

don’t let fear hold you back from having more out of a realship chat live now for guideince

over 8 years ago
psychic_readings_by_london's photo

Psychic Now (psychic_readings_by_london)

59 posts

don’t let fear hold you back from having more out of a realship chat live now for guideince