love

over 8 years ago

will i be in a reltionship this year with my true love?

over 8 years ago
psychic_consultant_debbie didn't upload a photo

PsychicDebbie (psychic_consultant_debbie)

152 posts

Why don’t you contact me for a private session for further insight and true answers.

over 8 years ago
nononsense didn't upload a photo

Erika Black ♥Love Exper... (nononsense)

51 posts

Greetings Renata,

from a basic vibration I sense your lack of trust, for most. This year is for growing and zeroing in on what it is you truly desire.

Contact me through inbox with your full name and date of birth, I’d be happy to give you honest clarity.

-Blessings, Erika

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

Take a session i am online i am giving guidance with clairvoyance and astrology.God bless you.

over 8 years ago
sevensouls's photo

Seven Souls (sevensouls)

3 posts

I would be happy to look at this for you. I have a reduced rate at the moment. Hope to hear from you. Neil :)

over 8 years ago
astro23's photo

Love Visualizations (astro23)

6 posts

contact me i have the lowest price (for now) here and i will help you

over 8 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

I am a psychic medium, who covers past, present, and future situations. I am able to connect with passed loved ones and guides.I am also able to connect with pets in the living to find out what their needs are. Having grown up in a family of spiritual mediums, I consider myself a well rounded psychic. Giving readings for your love life, business, health, etc. is my pleasure. I will always tell you what I see, hear and feel with honesty and Integrity.

over 8 years ago

hello, I cna help you right away on your relationship issues and much more in your life for the future . I read around the spirit of the person and see what is ahead for you . Contact me and I can help you right away . Blessings

over 8 years ago

Hi, through a deep heart read I can help you understand what his feelings are and what will become of this. Sometimes we just need clarity and honesty so we can move forward if it is not going to happen .

over 8 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Renata, I’d love to give you a palm reading from a photo of your hand to see at what age you will be in a loving relationship. I wrote the book Palmistry Every Day. Message me now to schedule an appointment and see the evidence for yourself in the palm of your hand!

over 8 years ago
medium_john_spratt didn't upload a photo

HONEST SCOTTISH PSYCHIC (medium_john_spratt)

121 posts

Have a look at my bio and if you like what you read please come and chat with with. I would like to look at this for you

over 8 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

i assist you come dear I am natural born psychic with 6 year experience. I like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i want to help people with deep of heart. i am hardworking and honest with my profession. l believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life.