Sisterlylove

over 8 years ago

So I have a sister 12/26/82 and it feels as though this wedge has truly come between us completely. I don’t trust her.one particular situation with a guy 4/15/78 has caused the rift between us to get to this point. I feel as if I’ve let this situation get the best of me. I’m wondering if things will get better ever or will things always remain this way between us? My nephew even told my daughter that my sister doesn’t want her over to their house.

over 8 years ago

Healing can take place and I am sure will But it is the time it will take which is one of the challenges here. Hope you get the insight / and answers you are searching for Shanise

over 8 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Ouch Shanise, that sounds like a tough family rift. I can offer you a palm reading to show you your sister on the palm of your hand and empower you with advice about how to heal this relationship problem between you. I wrote the book Palmistry Every Day. Message me now to schedule an appointment!

over 8 years ago
psychic_consultant_debbie didn't upload a photo

PsychicDebbie (psychic_consultant_debbie)

152 posts

This guy is causing a lot of her behavior, She has never been this way never acted like this, Why don’t you contact me for a private session for further insight into this situation. Hear from you soon love :)

over 8 years ago

Actually 4/15/78 denies even knowing her. She has done some things in past where she’s hurt me. Thats why I don’t trust her. Regarding 4/15/78, many years ago she said slept with him. Fast forward 4 yrs ago now she acts as if she doesn’t know him. He denies knowing her altogether. That has caused a rift between her and me and between him and me. Did they, didnt they sleep together. Are they,aren’t they sleeping together now. So this whole situation has gotten under my skin in a big way.

over 8 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

What has happened or didn’t happen before today is not important, you can not change the past, or live in the past, until you let go of these negative feelings you won’t move forward and be happy.

If what your sister does bothers you, that is your problem, not hers, If you would like clarity, I would be happy to connect with all 3 of you.

best wishes The Oracle

over 8 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

I am a psychic medium, who covers past, present, and future situations. I am able to connect with passed loved ones and guides.I am also able to connect with pets in the living to find out what their needs are. Having grown up in a family of spiritual mediums, I consider myself a well rounded psychic. Giving readings for your love life, business, health, etc. is my pleasure. I will always tell you what I see, hear and feel with honesty and Integrity.

over 8 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

You miss her deeply, if you would like a reading , please contact me live chat ) blessings