lonely

over 8 years ago
niecee's photo

Shanice (niecee)

29 posts

my name is shanice mace ( July18 1993)This is another year of no companion in my life it just seem like ever guy I talk to just want a friendship but not a committed relationship but I want more than sex and a friendship am I giving off wrong signals or its just me ? I talk to one psychic on here and she said that my son father would come back to me but it seems he is happy and moved on I just want the truth can someone please give me some kind of guidance!!*

over 8 years ago
psychicreadersunited's photo

Psychic Hekite (psychicreadersunited)

104 posts

I can do a reading ot help you

over 8 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

I am 4th generation psychic. I have guided countless minds throughout my entire life all around the world. * A strong Psychic Empathic and Clair sentient all my life I am able to pick up on peoples energy and emotions. * I am reffered to as Love whisperer because I sense compatibility and see where a relationship is headed before events unfold. * I will help you feel better about your life no matter what direction your relationship is heading. * My advice comes from years of professional experience as well as from personal ones.My psychic ability is hereditary and significantly developed. * I also look at your charts and tell you the current positions of your planets also look at your chakras, telling you how to make most of it in life. * If I see your planets are in wrong position then I help you place your planets for a better future. * i can provide you with real answers. people that have been struggling to find happiness, sucess and peace of mind.

over 8 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

Hi Shanice, you have hit the nail on the head and answered your own question.

You are giving out the wrong signals, every committed relation starts out with a friendship and lust, you want to by pass that and go straight to a committed relationship.

Sex and lust and then a friendship come first, if someone doesn’t fancy you to start with, you will not progress to love. If we connect, I can help you.

over 8 years ago
lovepsychicnatalie's photo

**Love Expert** Psychic Nat... (lovepsychicnatalie)

157 posts

i can see new love coming towards you but there is a lot holding back this new love from coming please contact me for more details and a full reading

over 8 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hello My name is erica i specialize in love readings please view my profile & give me a call i would love to help you solve this !

over 8 years ago

Shanice I see something new happening in your life but you must be willing to grab it. Please contact me in private chat if you want to know the direction you are headed and how to get what you want.