am I wasting my time?

over 8 years ago

I have had a crush on this friend of mine for over a year now and I thought he liked me back but recently, I have been getting mixed messages from him that leave me looking like the idiot every time. I guess I was hoping someone could help me know if he actually has feelings for me and if he has any intention of us being more than friends or if I’m just wasting my time waiting for him.

over 8 years ago
rravenmoon's photo

Sophea (rravenmoon)

410 posts

There is more than meets the eye in this situation. Come to chat for more details about this.

over 8 years ago
psychiclimei's photo

Psychic Limei (psychiclimei)

38 posts

come and call and we can talk about everything that is going on. names and dates of birth and we can discover everything.

over 8 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Theresa, I can offer you a crystal ball reading to see his true feelings and intentions. I wrote the book Crystal Ball Reading for Beginners. Message me now to schedule an appointment!

over 8 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

I am a psychic medium, who covers past, present, and future situations. I am able to connect with passed loved ones and guides.I am also able to connect with pets in the living to find out what their needs are. Having grown up in a family of spiritual mediums, I consider myself a well rounded psychic. Giving readings for your love life, business, health, etc. is my pleasure. I will always tell you what I see, hear and feel with honesty and Integrity.

over 8 years ago
medium_john_spratt didn't upload a photo

HONEST SCOTTISH PSYCHIC (medium_john_spratt)

121 posts

Hi and welcome. I would like to give you my psychic insight on this please feel free to come and chat with me and i will connect with you and see what I can do.

over 8 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hello My Name is Erica i am a natural emphatic psychic who gives full details no sugar coating true heart 2 heart connections i would love to help you seek guidance & hear the truth! please read my profile & feel free to call me!

over 8 years ago

Time is never wasted even if the things we want are not taking place when we want them to. Please contact me in private chat so I can see if the two of you will get together or if it’s best for you to move on.

over 8 years ago

Hi, through a deep heart read I can help you understand what his feelings are and what will become of this. Sometimes we just need clarity and honesty so we can move forward if it is not going to happen .

over 8 years ago
hazelwaters's photo

hazelwaters

234 posts

I am able to know what’s going on between you. every reading get’s free minutes :)

over 8 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

chat with me now I am natural born psychic with 6 year experience. I like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful.

i want to help people with deep of heart. i am hardworking and honest with my profession. l believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life.

over 8 years ago
soulmatereader didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Psychic Love Reader (soulmatereader)

124 posts

Hi Theresa, I feel there is a lot that is under developed between you and this person. Spirit says you two will get closer in the future, its just that right now this person has some kind of blockage that he needs to get over in order to move forwards with you.

Come chat with me, where i will use the best of my abilities to help guide and advise you onto your situation.

Love and light, Ann

over 8 years ago

no problem sweetie i would be happy to do a reading for you…plz come chat with me when your free

over 8 years ago
askcristina's photo

Cristina (askcristina)

133 posts

A person who is really into you doesn’t play games, they just come out and say it, the REAL ones anyway who are worth having. those that give mixed signals can’t figure out their own lives, MOVE ON because I see love with someone REAL who is actually into you and will show it. xoxo

over 8 years ago
medium_john_spratt didn't upload a photo

HONEST SCOTTISH PSYCHIC (medium_john_spratt)

121 posts

I’m online now and wold like to look at this for you. If I’m not online please send me a message and I will arrange a time with you. I’m on most days 11am – 11pm GMT Hope to talk soon.