boyfriend or now ex

over 8 years ago
galenfairy didn't upload a photo

galenfairy (galenfairy)

140 posts

I wasnt able tp find help last time i was on and asked this. But did my bf just seriously break up with me or is he just needing time to cool off and see straight?things kinda hit the fan lastnight and im at a loss.. I dont have much money and its all i want to know really is a yes or no at this point,unless it is more complicated,, but anyhelp is very much appreciated, thank you

over 8 years ago

hi sweetie plz contact me for insight i would be happy to do a reading for you

over 8 years ago
medium_john_spratt didn't upload a photo

HONEST SCOTTISH PSYCHIC (medium_john_spratt)

121 posts

Hi and welcome. I would like to give you my psychic insight on this please feel free to come and chat with me and i will connect with you and see what I can do.

over 8 years ago
tarna1978 didn't upload a photo

tarna1978

362 posts

I

over 8 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Oh no! I can give you a quick yes or no with a pendulum dowsing in chat. Message me to schedule an appointment.

over 8 years ago
galenfairy didn't upload a photo

galenfairy (galenfairy)

140 posts

I had gotten a couple readings and they both told me to just let him be, hes just being rash

But he just asked to exchange our stuff and keys, tonight., knda looks like its for real, so unless hell see things differently Later, i guess its it, Dont know if anyone sees the same or he still just needs time

over 8 years ago

hello, I cna help you right away on your relationship issues and much more in your life for the future . I read around the spirit of the person and see what is ahead for you . Contact me and I can help you right away . Blessings

over 8 years ago

Hi, through a deep heart read I can help you understand what his feelings are and what will become of this. Sometimes we just need clarity and honesty so we can move forward if it is not going to happen .