Truth

over 8 years ago
roxiej45 didn't upload a photo

Rae (roxiej45)

2 posts

I’ve had several readings and all are different answers. How do I know who’s giving me the truthful answers.

over 8 years ago

Hi they can be more than 1 answer to many of life’s questions. Overall the more the readings you have with different people the more discrepancy’s can occur. Choose a reader YOU feel connected with and stick with them to work through the issues at hand.

over 8 years ago
roxiej45 didn't upload a photo

Rae (roxiej45)

2 posts

How long should I wait before I have another reading?

over 8 years ago
starbreezetarot's photo

Erika Davis (starbreezetarot)

63 posts

Do you mean they are getting different information or conflicting answers? Sometimes, different psychics pick up on different aspects of a situation, yet they may all be right. If you mean you are getting opposite answers, then it’s possible some are not connecting. Different psychics connect with some people better than others. Doesn’t mean they are being dishonest or inaccurate. The best way to see which is correct is just to wait and see if it happens.

over 8 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Rae, I can offer you a palm reading from a photo of your hand so that you can see for yourself what the lines on your palm say. I wrote the book Palmistry Every Day. Message me now for an appointment and check the evidence for yourself in the palm of your hand.

over 8 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

I am a psychic medium, who covers past, present, and future situations. I am able to connect with passed loved ones and guides.I am also able to connect with pets in the living to find out what their needs are. Having grown up in a family of spiritual mediums, I consider myself a well rounded psychic. Giving readings for your love life, business, health, etc. is my pleasure. I will always tell you what I see, hear and feel with honesty and Integrity.

over 8 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Rae,

As a reader I recommend you should not have readings on the same question under a 3 month period.

That way you get to see which reader is giving you a true answer as it ideally should be enough time to see how things play out.

All the best ESTHER

over 8 years ago

It can be difficult to know, but usually you will be able to confirm something with the reader to see if they are accurate. If you would like a fresh perspective on your situation, please contact me in chat.

over 8 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

chat with me now I am natural born psychic with 6 year experience. I like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful.

i want to help people with deep of heart. i am hardworking and honest with my profession. l believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life.

over 8 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

Esther has hit the nail on the head, I advise my clients to leave at least 6 to 8 weeks between readings, or there is nothing new to say.