problems with my mother

over 8 years ago

Hi name Moriah 7/11/92 so yesterday me and my husband took my mom out for an early mothers day the day started out really good, she invited us back to her house so we said ok when we got there she started with a big attitude i ignored her then a guy roomate at her house came back from work then out of no where she said you should of married this guy instead of Javier ( my current husband) he has better money that pissed me off she said it to everyone that was there i felt humiliated and a piece of crap to her i would like to know if a psychic can tell me why is she like this to me it seams to me she cant stand to see me happy i have paid and asked this question a lot and no one really deeply tells me her dob is sep 13 1963 her name dora salazar

over 8 years ago
rravenmoon's photo

Sophea (rravenmoon)

410 posts

I am available to help you with this situation.

over 8 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

Jealousy

over 8 years ago
medium_john_spratt didn't upload a photo

HONEST SCOTTISH PSYCHIC (medium_john_spratt)

121 posts

Hi and welcome. I would like to give you my psychic insight on this please feel free to come and chat with me and i will connect with you and see what I can do.

over 8 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Moriah, I’m so sorry that Dora has treated you this way. I can offer you a crystal ball reading to confirm your mother’s feelings and intentions towards you and to empower you with advice about your relationship with her. I wrote the book Clairvoyance for Beginners. Message me now to schedule an appointment!

over 8 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

I am a psychic medium, who covers past, present, and future situations. I am able to connect with passed loved ones and guides.I am also able to connect with pets in the living to find out what their needs are. Having grown up in a family of spiritual mediums, I consider myself a well rounded psychic. Giving readings for your love life, business, health, etc. is my pleasure. I will always tell you what I see, hear and feel with honesty and Integrity.