painful life

over 8 years ago
toreesky's photo

toree (toreesky)

174 posts

i deleted my friend toni off my facebook page. i considered her a best friend but has been calling someone else her best friend. all it feels like is she used me when they were going through a breakup in their friendship. I lost my job that was helping me financially and continuously been trying my best to find another job no luck. Almost as if jobs deliberately skip me. On top of it all, the man i truly loved and fell in love with used me too and just broke my heart by dating someone else and doing everything i always wanted in a relationship—matching tattoos with her, all the dates i like, just everything. I’m at a point where my life has truly hit rock bottom. I have no friends, no job and not even someone that likes or loves me. All I do is cry non-stop and even if i want to talk to someone just briefly, they just put me off by saying take care. Why am i going through so much heartache and emotional pain? All the things I want in life aren’t happening. Its like God is making me suffer on purpose :(

over 8 years ago
toreesky's photo

toree (toreesky)

174 posts

sorry i dont know why its crossed out, but read the part too thats crossed out.

over 8 years ago
needclarity's photo

☪NeedClarity (needclarity)

84 posts

call me lets chat:) 10.00 for 20mins or 20.00 for 40mins

over 8 years ago

I’m online if you would like real guidance.

over 8 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

I don’t think you’re being punished by God. But you do have to take action to get the things you want by actively pursuing communication when you want and need to talk. I’ve been continuing to think about you and consider you a friend. Please do let me know if you want a reading or just to talk.

over 8 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

God makes no one suffer, we are good at doing that ourselves.

God wants us all to be happy and healthy.

You are responsible for everything that happens in your life, no one else.

Luckily your at rock bottom, and can’t feel any lower, remember we are never given more than we can handle.

The only way is up !

Call me today and save $10

over 8 years ago
medium_john_spratt didn't upload a photo

HONEST SCOTTISH PSYCHIC (medium_john_spratt)

121 posts

Hi and welcome. I would like to give you my psychic insight on this please feel free to come and chat with me and i will connect with you and see what I can do.

over 8 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

I am a psychic medium, who covers past, present, and future situations. I am able to connect with passed loved ones and guides.I am also able to connect with pets in the living to find out what their needs are. Having grown up in a family of spiritual mediums, I consider myself a well rounded psychic. Giving readings for your love life, business, health, etc. is my pleasure. I will always tell you what I see, hear and feel with honesty and Integrity.

over 8 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hello My Name is Erica i am a natural emphatic psychic who gives full details no sugar coating true heart 2 heart connections i would love to help you seek guidance & hear the truth! please read my profile & feel free to call me!