Is it a gift

over 9 years ago

I have had alot of instances where I could feel the energy from people and also just watch people and predict what the are going to say seconds before they say it As well tell if they are involved in different situations. With this when I follow my instincts it’s a plus yet when I don’t it goes left. For Ex. Once I felt this overwhelming feeling of grief and began to cry for know reason @ all. My son’s father we’ll call him J immeadiatley flashed in my mind. I quickly called him and expressed the need to talk, I let him know that I had this overwhelmING feeling that something wasnt right and he tried to put my mind at ease, although he didn’t (mind there was indication of any issues before this) 2 days later he moved in with a woman and her kids And it indeed did bring me grief. I’ve had many different instances also about others as well.

over 9 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

It means now you are spiritually enlightened and 3rd eye is active.

over 9 years ago
psychiclimei's photo

Psychic Limei (psychiclimei)

38 posts

You have gifts sweety, God given gifts and it is something you must learn to control and handle. If you want help and guidance in doing this we can talk about that. Many blessings sweety

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

I believe that everyone has psychic “gifts.” Some people choose to develop them, and others don’t. I wrote the books 365 Ways to Develop Your Psychic Ability and So You Want to Be a Psychic Intuitive explaining how to train empathy like yours. You can also search online for grounding meditations if you’d like to decrease the overwhelming emotions.

over 9 years ago

I get overwhelmed with the energy that some ppl put out and it really confusing me.

over 9 years ago
peace_love_hope's photo

Advisor Evon (peace_love_hope)

58 posts

call me first three minutes are free to see if we get a connection