Prediction and Freewill

over 9 years ago
shh didn't upload a photo

shh (shh)

317 posts

Why do you, psychics, predict when there is freewill that changes so often? And if a prediction is made, how does one ensure to stay on that path without the intervenetion of any freewill that will change that path thereby falsifying the prediction?

Do any of you think that some things are set in stone? Thank you.

over 9 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

Yes you can make your own destiny too if you awaken your true self.

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

I wrote about this in some of my books. Think of destiny as a framework. Like the streets and roads on which you drive. You can turn right or left and you can slow down or speed up, but the roads are set in stone. Predicting those intersections and what will happen if you travel down those roads is helpful when making free will choices of which way to turn.

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future 100%acc ty

over 9 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

It is not my job to make predictions, what use is a prediction, if it is something you don’t want.

I am shown visions, they can be warnings, a glimpse into your future, names, places, descriptions of specific events, names, until I connect you to my guide, I have no idea what will come out for you.

The job of a psychic is to give you the clarity and tools for you to reach your goals, in, love, happiness, security and contentment.

Anyone can make predictions, based on your past and present actions, and the likely outcome of your actions.

I can predict with certainty that you will receive a call or message shortly,

I can predict a change of job,

I can predict you will be happy,

I can predict you will fall in love and have a great relationship,

I can predict you will have an argument,

I can predict you will move house,

I can predict you will travel,

I can predict someone is jealous of you.

The list goes on.

The reason I can predict these things with 100 % accuracy, is because we are all the same, and will experience exactly the same things, at different times, there is nothing new under the sun.

No predictions are useful, because they are going to happen anyway.

Why don’t predictions happen?

Because you don’t take the action to make them happen.

A prediction may be you will win the lottery, but unless you take action, and buy a lottery ticket, there is no chance of that prediction happening, so it comes down to your actions.

In life science has proved that every action has a re action.

If you don’t take any action, don’t expect a reaction!

Many things are set in stone, each of us has a life path, and as I said will share many identical things.