Doubt About an order of a reading

over 9 years ago
gtoledo didn't upload a photo

Maria (gtoledo)

9 posts

Do you all advisers are able to do a reading sending a video or an audio reply instead a video call ??!?. I want to but iam not native English so its a little hard to me have a reading with a chat live, But i could order a reading if a get a video and i am able to watch it a few times in order to understand what are you talking about

over 9 years ago

Hi no it is not possible to do that. Readings here are given through the chat system only. You do though get a transcript of the reading at the end and you could then translate that using google translate. It may not be perfect but just an idea. But as I said you get the chance to save a transcript of the whole reading at the end of chat.

Hope this helps :-)

over 9 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

You can get guidance with chat session.

over 9 years ago

Maria (gtoledo)

9 posts

Thank you both

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

What is your language of preference? Maria, if you go visit your chat history you can use the translator of your choice to review your reading. I am also happy to do the translation for you.María, si vas visitar su historial de chat se puede utilizar el traductor de su elección para revisar su lectura. También estoy feliz de hacer la traducción para usted.

over 9 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

We have talented psychics from all around the world, many speak several languages, just look at profiles, or edit your question to mention your language and readers can contact you here, who speak your language.

x
over 9 years ago

Maria (gtoledo)

9 posts

Thank you, iam able to talk english, its better for me to read than have a conversation. Iam spanish. Thank you!

over 9 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

This site does not do live video readings,

Every reading is typed for you, and when you have finished you have a copy to keep