My Spiritual Gifts?

over 9 years ago
pickle didn't upload a photo

Suze (pickle)

2 posts

What are my spiritual gifts? How can I be most helpful to others?

over 9 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

We live in a material world, not a spiritual world, You can help others by giving your time to help, where your help is needed.

I volunteer at local dog rescue shelter, cleaning, walking, whatever needs doing.

I also take one of my dogs into nursing homes to give company and healing to people with dementia.

I do not see them as gifts, we are all the same, and born the same, some of us go on to develop our 6th sense.

You have a natural talent for healing, so my suggestion is to look for places that need volunteers, even if its for cleaning, every body can help others,

over 9 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

If you become unconditional and realise to your real self than you can get spiritual gifts but it is not your mail goal your main purpose of life is to know the supreme reality your real self.

over 9 years ago

Your gifts can be many and the very fact you are asking of yourself what these might be I suspect means that they are more than 1.

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Suze, I wrote the book 365 Ways to Strengthen Your Spirituality on this topic! Message me now to schedule an appointment.