Just a question

over 9 years ago
lilprincess1 didn't upload a photo

lilprincess1

62 posts

Is there a possibility that I will relocate to another state soon??? Find a better job ???

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

I’d love to give you a palm reading from a photo of your hand to discover if and when you can relocate and find a better job. Contact me now to pay a flat fee and get an annotated diagram of your palm!

over 9 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

Life is amazing, we can do more or less what we want to do, skills are transferable, the internet opens so many new doors for us all.

The possibilities and choices we have are endless. All you need is a goal, and then with effort and hard work you can achieve anything.

The only warning I would give you is to examine your motives.

The grass is never greener on the other side of the fence

I have some horses, they have a beautiful 17 acre paddock, with lush grass, a stream and shady trees, everything they could need. Most days I get a call saying the horses are out, they struggle to break through the hedge and are all standing in the lane eating the poor quality grass by the road side, when they hear my car, they all get back in their field,.

What I am trying to say, moving is fine and yes you can move, but the place may not be better, just different.

So examine your motives carefully.

I am here every day if you would like to connect and look at your reasons and options.

over 9 years ago

I think Oracle has summed it up perfectly. And in the end if you really want to move – then the only person who can stop you doing that is You!

I could see and say in a reading Yes you will move and then you decide for whatever reason you do not wish to. The outcome in every sense is down to you yourself. Having opportunity to move well that is a different matter of course.

over 9 years ago
soulmateadviser didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Consultant (soulmateadviser)

146 posts

Hi dear, From your question you have asked, i do feel a positive outcome will occur.

Come chat with me so i can get some more insight. I will use the best of my abilities to help guide and advise you onto your situation. Look forwards in hearing from you!

Love and light, Paulina

over 9 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

you can change your destiny with self realisation with meditation technique.I am online take a session so i can explain you.

over 9 years ago
psychiclimei's photo

Psychic Limei (psychiclimei)

38 posts

with you name and birthdate i can look into your future for you work, finacially, location and even love. We can see what the angels have to say and what the future has in store and even what we can do to move things along. Many blessings and hope to hear from you soon

over 9 years ago

Please contact me soon if you would like a career path reading and location pendulum assessment.

over 9 years ago

Allow me to assist you.