Curious question re twin soul/flame

over 9 years ago

I am being told that I will leave my marriage for my twin, so he and I may progress with our life’s plan. I knew little about twins until recently and it seems the way things are going this could be correct! I would like any info on twins and if this man is a person already known to me or somebody to come in my future? Look forward to reading your replys

over 9 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

need to check with clairvoyance and astrology for soulmate union.

over 9 years ago

This came through clairvoyance but nobody wants to tell me if I know him (as I think) or there is somebody else about to enter my life!

over 9 years ago
psychic_chrystal's photo

I Reunite Lost Love ☾✯~... (psychic_chrystal)

208 posts

Hello my name is Crystal,

I specialize in Reuniting True Love Together as intended.

Your mate or twin could be closer to you then you expect since mates tend to stick around one another. Contact me .. I’ll explain

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Margaret, I’d love to give you a crystal ball reading to describe this potential man to you! Message me now to schedule an appointment!

over 9 years ago

What I get here is that they are other issues closer to home which need clarity on before other potential changes come forward in your life

We can all bring change forward if we really feel we need and desire this. I personally as a reader do not hold with the notion of twins or soul mates. We can have 100s if not 1000s of people we could be strongly connected to. But hey that is just my own Pov. Wish you well in getting your answers / insight on this :)

over 9 years ago

I understand your comments, my problem is this seems to be telepathic, also visual, identifiable places vividly seen through another’s eyes 4000 miles away, or even locally. Very strange!

over 9 years ago
askcristina's photo

Cristina (askcristina)

133 posts

A lot has been written and said about twin flames and soul mates, there’s a difference.

over 9 years ago

Before you leave your marriage, please contact me so I can look into your situation and see where the problem lies.

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Margaret,

I do have info one Twin Flames for you, I believe you posted it already under Articles but you will need to scroll through quite a few pages to find it as it was more than a year ago now.

Also perhaps you may like to consider visiting me before leaving your marriage also – I have info on this for you but this is a public forum so I tend to not post too much info here.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago
lovepsychicnatalie's photo

**Love Expert** Psychic Nat... (lovepsychicnatalie)

157 posts

☾✯ Hello, my name is natalie and i have over 10+ years of experiance helping clients from all over the world with love ~ career ~ family ~ friends ~ and health. dont be left in the dark, let me be the bridge between you and the answers and peace of mind you’ve been looking for. please give me a call so i can provide you with an in-depth reading, hope to hear from you soon!! ✯☽