Looking for any kind of guidance

over 9 years ago

Will I ever find love again leading to marriage? It’s been two years since my ex decided he no longer wanted to be in a relationship me. I was hurt and surprised by his decision after all the promises he had made. I just knew within my heart this man was indeed my King, my Husband, but all that changed within an instance and I had to keep moving forward with my life which was emotionally tough some days. I guess for me I see myself being married and having a family. I see my career as a business woman and being successful at it. I am indeed a visionary and knows what I want. The struggle has been the blockages and the foggy mind during my journey in which I’ve tried to find many ways to release that negative energy. I’m looking for any kind of guidance within this forum.

over 9 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

hello i am giving love guidance i am online now you can take a session with me so we can check with clairvoyance and numerology.

over 9 years ago

Lee the hurt you have experienced in the past is not indicative of our future. Sometimes you have to go through a difficult period to appreciate what is to come. If you would like more insight into your situation to see who will enter you life, please contact me soon.

over 9 years ago

Hi Lee Young your visualizations are strong and clear and this is good and positive. And you are also aware of negative energies that feel like they are holding you back. When in truth they most probably are not. With the right reader and right connection you can get the insight and clarity that you need.

Guidance is a good way to describe the type of reading needed. I wish you well with this.

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Lee, I wrote the book Have You Been Hexed? Recognizing & Breaking Curses including a lot of information about releasing self-imposed blockages. Message me now to schedule an appointment!

over 9 years ago
psychic_chrystal's photo

I Reunite Lost Love ☾✯~... (psychic_chrystal)

208 posts

Hello my name is crystal,

im a blunt psychic so I’ll get to the point, You was not meant to be away from this man and he changed over night because of something big..

Connect with me I’ll explain..

over 9 years ago

Thank you everyone for the feedback. @ ☾✯~ Psychic Chrystal~✯☽ what do you mean by I was not to be away from this man. He made a decision and I had to accept and respect his decision and move on. He never tried stopping me from leaving so clearly he wanted out of the relationship.

over 9 years ago
lovepsychicnatalie's photo

**Love Expert** Psychic Nat... (lovepsychicnatalie)

157 posts

i would love to give you love insight and guidance please contact w/me so I can give you a full, in-depth reading