Do I just give up?

over 9 years ago

Ive been dating a man for LADT 5 weeks,he seems to have gone cold on me,do I just give up and move on?

over 9 years ago

answers to this can be given with the right reader that YOU feel connected with. But the fact you are asking the question of yourself in this situation is also telling you something here about all of this. Hope you find the insight and the clarity you need Maria.

over 9 years ago

I see that there is something you should be concerned about with him. Please contact me soon to know more.

over 9 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

no first need to send heart telepathy message to hi soul if you feel strong connection with him he should be your soulmate.

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Maria, I’d love to give you a crystal ball reading to confirm whether there’s closure on this relationship. Message me now to schedule an appointment!

over 9 years ago
needclarity's photo

☪NeedClarity (needclarity)

84 posts

Call PsychicClarity with best deals 5.00 for 10mins 10.00 for 20mins call today with no faleshope:)

over 9 years ago
psychic_chrystal's photo

I Reunite Lost Love ☾✯~... (psychic_chrystal)

208 posts

Hello,

Giving up is not something you are used to doing and being a quitter..

Your a strong person yet threw love you are confused and without words.

Contact me, I know you need my guidance

over 9 years ago

Ive done it,ive told him ive given up waiting and ended things,thanks for all your help!

over 9 years ago
xtine's photo

Christine (xtine)

56 posts

Good for you! No need to settle for second best.

over 9 years ago

answer yes give up because hes not ready to go forward right now. its not what he wants and es just haveing fun

over 9 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 4/27/15-5/04/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (4/29/15)!!! SPECIAL SPRING DEALS!

over 9 years ago
psychicreadersunited's photo

Psychic Hekite (psychicreadersunited)

104 posts

Never give up I can help you with this.

over 9 years ago

Allow me to assist you.

over 9 years ago
angelkate's photo

Angel Kate- Accurate readin... (angelkate)

119 posts

The answer is always much more simple than you think. I can help you with guidance. Blessings.