So confused.

over 9 years ago

So I have had many many readings. In the last six months, this is the first time I have ever turned to a psychic.

The man I love with all my heart left me six months ago, he now has someone new. Is there really a chance that he will come back?

I have had so many advisers tell me yes, but nothing has happened yet. Thoughts?

over 9 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

I think the question should be,

Why would you want him back, if someone hurts you he doesn’t love you.

You deserve so much more.

for any relationship to work you need 6 things.

Availability, ie; 2 people who are single and want the same thing, Communication, trust, freedom, equality and respect.

over 9 years ago
lovepsychicnatalie's photo

**Love Expert** Psychic Nat... (lovepsychicnatalie)

157 posts

☾✯ Hello, my name is natalie and i have over 10+ years of experiance helping clients from all over the world with love ~ career ~ family ~ friends ~ and health. dont be left in the dark, let me be the bridge between you and the answers and peace of mind you’ve been looking for. please give me a call so i can provide you with an in-depth reading, hope to hear from you soon!! ✯☽

over 9 years ago

Amy if you would like a fresh perspective to see where his thoughts are, please contact me soon. Be ready for the truth. If I see him returning I will tell you, but if I don’t I will also let you know that as well. I look forward to hearing from you.

over 9 years ago
tarna1978 didn't upload a photo

tarna1978

362 posts

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

I’m sorry, Amy. I can offer you a crystal ball reading to confirm whether there’s any chance and to empower you with advice about whether or not to move on. Message me now to schedule an appointment.

over 9 years ago

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 9 years ago

A heart to heart chat with me will open up what’s bothering you and give you a whole new perspective to your love. I can read your love , using my psychic abilities and astrology.

over 9 years ago
psychic_chrystal's photo

I Reunite Lost Love ☾✯~... (psychic_chrystal)

208 posts

Hello,

There is a reason that you both broke up, you and he was not meant to .. Since I feel your Twin flames,

Contact me when your ready for me to explain.

over 9 years ago

contact me with dob and first names and i would be happy to look into things for you

over 9 years ago

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.

over 9 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hi My name is Erica I Specialize In Connecting to a persons true emotions Heart 2 heart connections. Real Answers You need to hear all predictions of mine are 99.9 accurate. please check out my profile for more info looking forward to hearing from you!