starting to lose faith

over 9 years ago
galenfairy didn't upload a photo

galenfairy (galenfairy)

140 posts

Once againi was toldmy ex will contact me this month.supposed. tohave happed by now..and yes still a week left..but i dont see it happening. I try to keep the faith..keep possative..but so often im told it will and it doesnt. Im still going on w my life. I know theres free will.but would think afer soo long so many predictions. Something would happen as said Please someone who can truly see and help…

over 9 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hi Dear i would love to help you In this situation.. I am offering specials & can connect in depth heart 2 heart please read my profile for my info looking forward to hearing from you!

over 9 years ago

Allow me to assist you.

over 9 years ago
medium_john_spratt didn't upload a photo

HONEST SCOTTISH PSYCHIC (medium_john_spratt)

121 posts

Hi, I can have a look at this for you. I’m online now

over 9 years ago
psychic_chrystal's photo

I Reunite Lost Love ☾✯~... (psychic_chrystal)

208 posts

Hello My name is Crystal,

Losing faith is something negative spirits want you to do to lose your way and stop what is meant for you.

Your troubled, Lost, Confused and more.. If you need me connect with me .. I know what im doing …

over 9 years ago

hello im just reading your post, and the answer is to never give up on your faith and relax a little bit and sit back, and dont worry its gonna be okay

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

It sounds like you’ve got a good head on your shoulders if you’re trying to move on. I can offer you a crystal ball reading to empower you with advice. Message me now to schedule an appointment.

over 9 years ago

There may be something that is blocking your ex’s return. If you would like a fresh perspective on this situation, please contact me soon.